Old 07-21-2003, 06:06 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Clucking for Monday, July 21

Just a quick cluck this morning as I still have a bit of clerical stuff to do before going to the Fair Hall for 8 to crank up the schoolwork judging. I didn't get much sleep last night as World's Finest Shows was moving in and use our street. It feels like the transports are going through the bedroom. Of course, the Doggage have to woof to let them know fierce guard dogs live here!

The judging will shoot the morning and then I have more roadrunning this afternoon re tickets. Harry is being a sweetie for now but I think I'll throw a ham in the crockpot and not use up all my credits with him at once.

Gotta get started! Be good.
Old 07-21-2003, 08:06 AM   #2  

Good Morning Ruth and all those tocome :0

I hope you enjoy the fair this time around--no stress for you hon!

Off to the drop-in this morning for some play and coffee time and then a quick run to Orillia for some shopping. Raining today, but that's fine since the lawn needs it and the flowers were looking a little droopy. Managed to get a good lawn mow in yesterday afternoon before the deluge.

Hope everyone has a great day
Old 07-21-2003, 08:19 AM   #3  
Senior Chicky

Angry Good early Moan~Day

'Morning Pooky & Ruth ~ You both are running around early this morning! Have a wonderful one !!

Lovely morning in Houston. I actually slept a full night. In the last two weeks this is only my second, but I feel wonderful! Does insomnia set in with old age?

Yesterday was a pretty nice day. I just love it when dh is still in the kiss up mood. This one should last for awhile. hehe We went out to an early breakfast, looked around a bit for some newer office furniture, stopped & looked a couple Jeep Gr Cherokee's (for me), drove around looking for land and then went out for a quickie dinner before the kids returned from the lake. All in all, pretty nice.

Today is grocery shopping (yuck), laundry, office work. The usual wifey duties! DS, Chad, is to come over this evening and finish hooking things up for the puters. Some of these gadgets are pretty cool. All three computers will have internet and dsl without having to purchase it. Technology amazes me, I'm just so not techy!

I've been a bit sloppy with the eating last week but got back on track yesterday. I'm wearing mostly size 10's (shorts/skirts) and larges or xl for the shirts. I sure don't want to put it back on so OP eating is back on! I guess I've still got at least another 10 lbs to lose, tho 15-20 would be even better! I did get my "before" pictures taken almost a year ago! Talk about motivation to stay OP! Take nudey pictures of yourself from all angles!

Okay - need more coffee, anyone else want a mug full?

Have a great Monday & hug someone you're thinking about today!

J

Last edited by MamaJ; 07-21-2003 at 08:32 AM.
Old 07-21-2003, 03:43 PM   #4  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Good Afternoon.....dd and I were going to go picking flowers to dry in the microwave, but it hasnt stopped raining all day. So, I curled her hair, which she didnt like lol it was too crazy she told me We baked cookie bars, and now she is putting colour in tattoos all over herself (none on mom though!)

Hope everyone has a great day
Robin
Old 07-21-2003, 04:59 PM   #5  
Slimwithin

It's a very warm day here on the Wet Coast. It's supposed to last all week which means I won't be getting much done in the garden. I'm too lazy in the early morning and it's still too warm in the twilight. (excuses excuses)
I also am still on a carb binge which I'm not proud of but I can't seem to get back on track in spite of my good intentions every night. By morning I ignore all my vows of the night before.
Cleaning out drawers in my bedroom and doing some reorganizing in the home office are my plan for today, if I ever get going.