3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Low Carb Archive (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/low-carb-archive-42/)
-   -   The Daily for Tuesday, July 15 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/low-carb-archive/29348-daily-tuesday-july-15-a.html)

Ruthxxx 07-15-2003 07:39 AM

The Daily for Tuesday, July 15

Good morning, Chickies. The coffee is ready, the dew is wiped off the deck chairs, the dogs are running circles and it's time to set a bit with a coffee, regular or decaf. Maybe scrambled eggs with mushrooms this morning?

The weather is great here but we should spare a few good vibes for MamaJ who is in the path of that darn hurricane.

I'm planning to burn a few calories this morning with digging and weeding in the garden. This afternoon, Librarian Liz and I do the summer programme at the Library and then there is a work bee at the Fairgrounds. Supper will be burgers and dogs - I'm not sure how I'm going to handle that. Shall I take my own lettuce leaves and turn down the bun?

I hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday. I love summer, evenw hen it's HHH!

Jennifer 3FC 07-15-2003 09:29 AM

Morning Ruthie! I want coffee with ya, but will probably have to wait until I get to work. Sounds like you have a big day ahead! Last time we had burgers and dogs, I just ate them on the plate with a fork and knife. I loaded it down with lettuce and tomato and mustard, and it was great. Same for hot dogs, I put chilli on them and ate off the plate. Boy that hot dog sure missed the bun, but the hamburger seemed pretty normal.

I posted on the menu board - I gained 2 pounds overnight. I know it wasn't anything I ate and it is most likely water, but frustrating to see nonetheless!

The FDA is at work, so I have a long 3 days ahead. She is really good to work with and we are in great shape, but still it is stressful. I doubt I will get yardwork or any other exercise in the next 3 days, so hopefully I can make up for it on the weekend.
I'm afraid summer is going to slip by me without enjoying the sun and heat enough. I love summer!

scooby2 07-15-2003 10:47 AM

HI Jennifer and Ruth!! Working from home today....not feeling so great....have been afraid to get on the scale..I made the vegetable quiche things from the SBDiet book this morning for DH - he liked them but thought they needed more spice...so more spice he shall get... ;)

Have to make a casserole today to take to a family from our church, my UMW Circle feeds a family each week and this is my week....trying to decide if I am going to teach Sunday school again next year...it is a huge time commitment....but I like it...so we shall see..... :)

have a great day!

Ms Spotdog 07-15-2003 11:24 AM

Morning ladies and lurkers!

Nice cool breeze this morning but I think it will warm up to an almost-sizzle day again.

Been so busy lately that I haven't had time to stuff my usual off-limit carbs. The scale is showing it and that pleases me!

Gotta hit the road - good day wishes to all and a special prayer to our Janice down in Texas.

Kel

RobinW 07-15-2003 11:27 AM

Good Morning everyone

Dd and I are heading off to the beach today! :cool: Im actually going to get in a bathing suit and sit on the beach!!!!! lol

Not much else is happening, m still op and doing pretty good. My dd understands that if mom eats too much sugar she get really really cranky. So she has quit offering me her goodies lol. Now she tells me "mom, if you didnt get so cranky when you ate these I'd share them with you" :)

I hope everyone has a great day!

Robin :wave:

LindaBC 07-15-2003 04:21 PM

Mix of sun and clouds here today. Chance of showers.
I had a meeting here at home with one of my club members to proofread our new brochure so there with my morning. Now I have to do some paperwork and run some errands.
I got on the scale this morning and it hasn't moved one iota. Shucks!

Leenie 07-15-2003 04:34 PM

Boo !

Thought you got rid of me huh :s: :D :p ;)