Old 03-24-2003, 01:30 PM   #16  
she who must be obeyed

Hi everyone just stopping in to

Mis just wanted to tell you, my 16, almost 17 year old daughter LOVES that web site. She checks it every day to see who has opened mouth and stuck foot in today.
Old 03-24-2003, 05:44 PM   #17  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

No for some Good News! I found my wallet! Long story - check out my journal. Boy am I glad!
Old 03-24-2003, 06:03 PM   #18  
Slimwithin

Just checking in quickly. Ruth, I'm so glad you found your wallet. Some of my worst nightmares are about losing my purse and wandering about looking for it. Those dreams are nearly as bad as the ones where I'm back in high school and have lost my class schedule so I don't know where I'm supposed to be. Why does it never occur to me to go to the office and get them to dig out a new one for me? No, I wander all over that damned school asking people I used to know over 40 years ago and they all seem to know exactly what they're doing. That kind of dream has me waking up in a sweat and feeling anxious all day. Wonder what Freud would say about it.

I'm so sorry for the cancer anxieties of some of our dear Sprouts. That's another big worry for everybody so I will keep everything I can crossed that all will be well.

I've been OP for a week now and feeling pretty good. This morning I went swimming and I thought my swim suit felt looser. Well, that's because it IS looser. The chemicals in the pool have rotted it so bad that it's nearly transparent when wet and all the elasticity has been burned right out of it. I only bought the danged thing in January! I thought the ones that were 98% polyester were supposed to last longer but now I realize that it's only the heavy duty, THICK, polyester suits that last a year or more. This was the thinner polyester so forget about durability. Darn, I wish I knew who to write to about these swimsuit woes, which, of course, seem very trivial compared to our American friends' wartime problems. My heart goes out to anyone who has lost a loved one in Iraq. I just can't believe how insensitive the demonstrators are. I'm certainly not pro-war and I wished they had waited longer before going ahead with this one, but I truly believe that now that they are there and risking their lives, we should be supportive, no matter how anti-war we may be.
Old 03-24-2003, 09:12 PM   #19  

I have time for a quick hi before bed- Doing Induction, eggs, burger, salad, chicken breast, more chicken, broccoli and a wedge of cheese cake. I'm thirsty, I guess I'd better get my water up. I'm sort of stopped up already, so a little metamucil in my crystal light tonight!

Not much going on, just a normal monday, kind of irritable at work all day, and we spent a very quiet evening. DH is sick(spare me!) and has retired to his bouidoir. I have deserted to the couch. Last night, too, and I slept great. Hmmmmm....

I have put aside tomorrow to finish a bunch of small paperwork projects at work, I've kind of been procrastinating, and I know it'll feel good to get done. In the evening, I am supposed to go see a couple of houses.

Who said I could buy the village for $350,000? Taz? I am on my way. Could I just buy half the village for 175 and live off the rest? Well, I don't actually HAVE 350 or 175 for that matter. But I can dream!
Ageoldie, I was all "poor me" today, too. But it becomes tiresome, I even bore myself!
Hi Debkay, you skinny broad!
Hi Ruthie
Hi Mis
Hi Tam
Hi Grin
Hi Can
Hi willbe
Hi scooby
Hi Piper

Well, off to bed. Hi to all the newbies, inductees, and regulars! It's nice to see so much activity!

dottie
Old 03-24-2003, 10:06 PM   #20  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

HI all OP today still. HHHMMM!!! managed to pass the subs for dinenr and eat chicken. YUMMM

Miss I am sorry that you and your mom have to suffer though this. Ihope and pray that al goes well. Tammy let us know when you know anthing.

DD sure is beautiful!!! I am so proug of her untill she spilled a glas ofcranbery juice in my keyboard!! now my keys are starting to stick. i have tried to clean it some what, UGH!!!
Old 03-24-2003, 10:35 PM   #21  

Miss, I know what your going through. My mom died of breast cancer about 8 years ago. I did a lot of stress eating when she was going through her bad time as well. Good luck, and if you ever need to chat, let me know!

Well, it's been a while since I have been here. I'm back and on a roll. I have been having a great streach so far. (3 days OP ) Also have already started to shed some lbs.

I tried this great new drink and it has 40g prot. and only 1g carbs. It is a juice (like cool-aid) It is real sour and I love it. I will be getting more. Sorry, I drank it at the mall and forgot to save the name. If you want it, I'll get it later.

Well I'm done for now and will be back often to check in.

Bella23