Old 03-13-2003, 01:58 PM   #16  

Just checked out the site for the chicken hats and we don't get things shipped to Canada, just the US. No chickie hats for us

tammy, I don't know what's going to happen in the future over the course of this year. All I know is I have WAY too much work to do for free and the ulcers to go with it. My main goal is to finish with the bargaining session in June and then I'm stepping down. After that, I might have to go it alone for a while. There isn't the infrastructure at MFF to deal with night care at this present time. And yeah, in amongst all this I am hoping (finally!) to get my ECE! sigh....

Sherrie, that would be one heck of a chick meet! A group of women flocking (literally!) in wearing chicken hats, feather boas and chicken purses!
Old 03-13-2003, 02:02 PM   #17  

Wow, I think you all know each other very well. It makes feel like an outsider. I will have to get some time to read for a while to try and learn who every one is.
I teach kindergarten, live on a fram have a great husband and a terrific 15 year old daughter. (She's terrific as long as she sees it my way about the 18 year old boyfriend)
I spend most of my extra time going to her ball games.
I have alot of weight to lose so I thought I would try this for a while. The only thing that worried me about doing this is that I have high blood pressure and borderline high cholesteral.
Anythoughts on this?
Kteach
Old 03-13-2003, 03:06 PM   #18  

Awe Pooky, if you really have your heart set on that chicken hat you can have is sent to my house and I will ship it to you!

Kteach, welcome to the "BLEACHER BUTT" section. Many mom's here sit on the sidelines watching our precious children play sports. I happen to be a soccer and baseball fan to two very active little boys, 7 and 10 years old.
Old 03-13-2003, 04:22 PM   #19  

Kteach - Your BP and cholesteral will start to "fix" themselves even after just a couple weeks on this way of eating.
Old 03-13-2003, 04:50 PM   #20  
Old Cackler

well, jump in kteach!!!!! we all started SOMEWHERE, and we LOVE having new folks around [as long as their idea of suitable clothiing isn['t too weird, and i include those belly-button exposing pants and shirts... not on this body not at this age. not even after plastic surgery!!!!!!! feather boas and metal bras are ok, though. doesn't that scare you??? scares me!!!!!]

oh. and did i tell anyone today that i hate this job?

and i called the EAP about mom... need to get some help with her. if someone could show up 3 days a week to get her to exercise class, and maybe a shower... i'd be so grateful. i have surrendered!!!!
Old 03-13-2003, 05:30 PM   #21  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

I lovethat place (oreinetal trading company)

Kteach we just all got to know each ohter by taking the first step. and actually there are a few that have just started here and many o us that are old hens here. But we always open our arms and welcome new chicks. We love new chicks. so jump in it will take us time to get to know you too. so do not worry about us we do get a bit rambunctious but we are just a bunch of pork rindes. (cant use the M word here)

As for me the start of a very busy weekend!! wish me luck!!!
Old 03-13-2003, 05:43 PM   #22  

The M Word?

Married?
Money?
Mortgage?
Morbid?
Mosey?
Old 03-13-2003, 06:06 PM   #23  
Old Cackler

mothers?
moths?
mindless?
mindful?
meddlers?
misanthropes?
miscreants?
mudpuddles?
mudpacks?
maps/
men? [oh NOOOOO, not US!!!!]

and the list goes on!!!!!
Old 03-13-2003, 07:58 PM   #24  

mammogram?

miscreants....noun evildoers, villians.

Hey Kteach!!!

peach
Old 03-13-2003, 09:28 PM   #25  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

LOLPIMP!!!

Marshmellows!!!

Although I like the one Peach has picked.

You guys must be good at scrabble.

Last edited by nasus40; 03-13-2003 at 09:32 PM.
Old 03-14-2003, 12:07 AM   #26  
Old Cackler

oh i'm awful at scrabble, but both my sisters are KILLER players..

misery
mess
marauders
malachites
merlins
mosses
merlots <now, THAT's a good one!!!!]
Old 03-14-2003, 12:09 AM   #27  
Old Cackler

LOLOOLOLOL!!!!Zi finally got it sue!!!! such a dope i am!!!!!