Old 02-27-2003, 04:31 AM   #1  
Ready!!!

Default Chat, Thursday, Feb.27/03

Morning to you all. It is 5:27am,-18 coldddd, and I am ready to go back to work. {as if what I have been doing at home was fun!]
I went to tops last night and I stayed the same? I guess I am going to have to try a diet to lose weight .
I am having my second cup of coffee and I already had my cerial with a very small banana on it.
I know what I must do to loose some more weight, I must get on low carb.
Tazcat
Old 02-27-2003, 06:31 AM   #2  

Hi!
Yup Taz it is cold!!! Someone reminded me yesterday that it less than a month to spring. Just keep having warm thoughts!
I am beyond tired as Jacob was up again all night. His fever was 103 degrees and I am calling the doctor this morning as I suspect ear infection. Part of me can't wait until he is older and can tell me what is wrong. He woke me up at 5 this morning to tell me his face was too hot. Break my heart!
Linda the grease tip worked great THANK YOU! I have lots of t-shirts that have grease stains but I can live with that.
Sherrie congrats on your too big pants. I have kept the largest pair of pants I ever owned and put them on when I feel life isn't so good. It makes me feel better every time to see how far I have come.
Hello to everyone else and I hope everyone suffering with this cold/flu season is in bed and resting.
Tammy
Old 02-27-2003, 07:54 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 242.5/193.4/170

Height: 5'9"

Good morning everyone! Yes, there is something to be said for those pants, huh? Like "I beat you once, and I'll do it again!!" I love talking to my fat clothes!

Hope you're all having a perfectly lovely morning, I am not. Need more coffee and an alarm clock that actually alarms when you tell it to. Hmph! Still managed to get dd to school on time, by the skin of my teeth. She doesn't even realize what a panic I'm in some mornings!

Have a great day, and I'll talk to you later. Hey, could ya'll put your heads together on lunch ideas? I'm sick and tired of salad with chicken and soup. Thanks bunches!
Old 02-27-2003, 08:33 AM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Cough! Hack! Cough! Hack!

The darn cold has moved down to my chest - more room there as my brain fills most of my head! I'm dosing with decongestant to get it outta there fast!

Taz, perhaps dieting would be the answer for weightloss. I have not been OP for a while but have stashed away my scale until March 1. This month I was concentrating on blood sugar levels but have not done well there. Who know what the weight is!

Tammy, poor wee Jacob! Sick children are so sad. When my kids were sick, they used to lie on the couch under my old muskrat coat with the fur side down. MEW will remember that. Sometimes a special comfort thing helps.

Goodfor me, want me to phone you with a wake-up call? At least you don't have to shovel snow away from your car to get out.

Hi to all the new folks. Please post a new thread if you have questions. Some questions are getting lost in existing threads. I do my best but splitting threads is tricky. Don't be shy! We sure aren't!

I spent all day yesterday in my robe, reading, napping and playing solitaire. What a waste! I did get dressed for dinner which Harry cooked. He crabbed that he'd cooked dinner two nights in a row. I said SO!!! Men!

Today I plan to get dressed and move sauna stuff back in. This time all the boxes will be labelled so I don't have that Oct. 30 panic as I try to find my Hallowe'en decorations!

So...off my fluffy butt and on with it.

Good day all!
Old 02-27-2003, 08:33 AM   #5  

Morning All!
Getting ready to take Dh to the dentist--he must REALLY be nervous-he never wants me to go to the Doctor and things with him!

Lunch is usually my easiest meal--Turkey and melted swiss
egg salad
leftovers
fried cabbage and whatever
ham and cheese
let me think--I'm in a hurry now!
have a great day all!!
Mis
Old 02-27-2003, 09:02 AM   #6  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Boo !!

The boss is back So I'll have to play later.

Huggs !!!

Leenie
Old 02-27-2003, 09:41 AM   #7  

Morning everyone!
We're off to a late start here. No one's been fed (but the coffee's almost done! ) and the boys want me to make pancakes. I found out Tuesday that Nick our 4 yr.old, has a sinus infection on top of the nasty viral thing going around. Jake(10) is home with headache and stomach ache. Emailed his teacher yesterday, and she said that 2 children had vomited in class. Jake's reaction : ewwww, I don't want to go back to a room that's been vomitized! He's so funny.
Ok, the boys want their pancakes NOW, so I will talk to you all later.
Hope all the sickies feel better soon!
Annette
Old 02-27-2003, 10:13 AM   #8  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Morning Everyone

Just a quick hello

Robin