Old 01-08-2003, 01:17 PM   #31  
CatGal

Nikkic & Tazcat - I am certainly not doing this for my husband. We are doing it together for ourselves. We are both very overweight and love each other regardless. We want to start a family soon and doing it at 300+ does not sound like a good idea to me. In fact, I couln't agree with you more! When I lost all my Jenny weight and my husband asked me out I actually considered not dating him because he was heavy! I thought, what, I lost all this weight just to date a fat guy!?! But then I said to myself that when I was heavy all I wanted was for people to see me for me, who I am, not what I look like, so I gave him a chance and it was the best decision that I ever made!

I also went through those bad things in life that make you gain. A death in my family. A serious car accident that left me injured. But all in all I would say that DH and I love to eat and that is what brought us to where we are today. That is why a LC diet is great! We went to a steak house last night and had Fillet with Lobster Tails and sauteed mushrooms. We cleaned our plates with NO GUILT!
G