Old 12-31-2002, 02:30 PM   #16  

DH wants to know why you can't all come down here instead. I don't think he trusts us. *evil grin*
Old 12-31-2002, 04:58 PM   #17  
Old Cackler

well, dyan... how about next winter??? we can be snowbirds!!!

but the REAL question is: can he REALLY stand about 25 opinionated, stay-up-late, shopping, sightseeing, gabbing chicks???? debk's family stayed FAR FAR away from us.. except to call her at midnight to ask 'just where was she and when was she coming home"!!!

lol!!!!!!
Old 12-31-2002, 04:58 PM   #18  
Hang In There

NOT TRUST US!!!!

Why do you think ole Alvin is planning on comimg too?
Old 12-31-2002, 05:05 PM   #19  
Old Cackler

barb... if alvin's interested, i can hook him up with a guy who makes custom harleys... he also had the wls and is doing great. and alvin might prefer his company to ours at some point. like after the first half hour!!!!
Old 12-31-2002, 05:19 PM   #20  
CatGal

Default I could get there...

I know that I am like two days on the board, but I live on Long Island, which is a stone's throw from NYC, so if you are planning a meeting there, I could most likely get there. Although the 18th is my Dad's birthday...
Gina
Old 12-31-2002, 06:21 PM   #21  
she who must be obeyed

I can't wait!!!!

Jiff/peach do either of you know where Randolf NJ is? My daughter has a friend there and may fly up with me and go to her friend's house for the weekend?

Debbie
Old 12-31-2002, 07:04 PM   #22  

Gina Marie.....such a pretty name! Any way, the tentative plan is to have lunch in the city on Saturday....perhaps you could meet us there and still make it home to see your Dad?

Debkay, Randolph is certainly close enough for us to get your daughter to! It would be my pleasure.....after I take you and Jenny on a quick drive by the hospital that Derek Jeter was born in!!!!

I slay me!

just a note.....once I get all the specifics done, I will contact you all by pm. It just seems safer that way and besides....it is what the doctor ordered!

peach

gotta run....little weenies are burning!!!
Old 12-31-2002, 09:34 PM   #23  
she who must be obeyed

Don't burn the weenies!!!

Glad to hear Randolf is close by. Ne need to drop her off, I would plan for her friends parent's to pick her up, I think theywill. but thanks for the offer.

Told hubby that it was possible we would go to Little Italy for dinner that Saturday night. I had to hear how much HE liked little Italy The last time he and I ate there, we sat outside the restaurant and watched a movie being filmed! I can't remember the name of it, but Bette Midler was in it, she is soooo tiny!!

Is it May yet??

Debbie
Old 12-31-2002, 09:37 PM   #24  
CatGal

Thank you for the compliment on my name!
Old 01-01-2003, 09:42 AM   #25  
Old Cackler

gina marie.. it would be GREAT to have you hang out with us... and there's plenty of time to get familiar with all the characters and make plans.

and debk... randolph is near my real house [that i hope to sell soon], and it's NO PROBLEM to get there... and it's near fred's fish market.. great seafood and nice people. see??? i can't get off the topic of food!!!
Old 01-01-2003, 09:57 AM   #26  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Well, I've been checking out the flights to Newark/Nerk/Nork and could fly down on Friday. I can hardly wait. Now Noranoranora will probably want to drive unless I can convince her to fly. We get a lot of talking done on the 7 hour drive, however. Hmmmmmm.
Old 01-01-2003, 11:14 AM   #27  

Ruthie, I thought we could all go together? I'm not one for driving, the border guards are extra tight these days and flying is a little expensive for me--maybe the train? I would love some travelling companions on the way!
Old 01-02-2003, 09:12 AM   #28  

I am so excited!

Peachie, you will have to come to Michigan sometime and see where DJ went to school! Sounds like our golden boy is in a bit of hot water lately, a bit too much partying!

Jif, sounds like you are doing a great job of being a tour coordinator. I would love to see ground zero, I would imagine it is a very emotional experience.

Janice, hoping you can make it. You certainly deserve a special trip.