Old 11-18-2002, 12:26 PM   #16  

Hi all!
Not sure if the daily thread is the place to re-introduce myself, but hope its ok!
Its been quite a loooong time since I've been here. It is so nice to see so many of the same names, and to see how great your all doing! Wow!
I stopped coming here almost a year ago. Some of you may remember I was preparing to do the Avon 3Day, a 60 mile walk for breast cancer. While I was preparing, I decided to get a team together. Since my team came from all over the states, and even one wonderful Canadian, I decided to start my own message board so that we could all get to know each other. With that board, walking allllllll the time, and starting back to work after 7 years, I had to give up something. And sadly, it was you guys!!
BUT...now I'M BACK!!!!!! Woooheee!!
I have now been back OP for 2 full days. First time in over a year. Unfortunatly even with the huge amounts of miles I put in, I didn't lose weight, in fact I gained. I am now at my all time heavest. Starting to feel pretty dang bad, want to do nothing...you all know what I mean....so yesterday sat down with my fabulous, amazing DH and said this is it, we are doing this together, and we are going to suceed this time!!
So here I am, back at the best place I've found for support!!
Boy the boards look different! It looks great! I'm going to have to learn how you all put those cute little dancers and what not on your posts, too cute!
Guess I've talked enough now, great to be back! I look forward to getting to know you all again!
OHHH...Mama J, thank you for not forgetting all about me and sending me all the wonderful things! Your just so sweet!!!!
Have a good day all!
Stacey~
Old 11-18-2002, 01:03 PM   #17  

Good Morning! Jennifer did you really get up that early, or did you stay up all night?

WTG Robin!!!!

Welcome Back McMom !

Now ya'll got me thinking about Tim Horton bagels. Mmmm.

MamaJ - Glad to hear your Dad came thru okay!

My weekend went by way too fast. I didn't get anything done, except planting some winter pansies around my front door and taking down the Soloflex to make room for the guests next week. Well not the guest so much as the stuff my mom is bringing down with her. She's cleaning out all the stuff I left when I moved out. (Hello?? - if I didn't need it 3 years ago, do I need it now?)

Oops, time for lunch, I need to run to the bank.
Old 11-18-2002, 02:29 PM   #18  

Timmy's? sounds good, but I was thinking along the lines of Debkay!!!!!

(and yes, I will not say a word )

Robin!!!!! WTG!!!!!

and Jennifer...big hugs too you.

McMom...good to see you!!!

Janice, I am glad your dad come out ok, hows bout you?

and hey to everyone!!!!

Making this a quick and dis jointed one. I have to leave to get the kid soon.

Dh went to work today and it sure is nice for me! I don't have to consult with him every 10 minutes on "stuff"

Wrestling season starts today UHG!

peach
Old 11-18-2002, 03:09 PM   #19  
WW Moderator

I am home for lunchies. Well, it is a smoothie, so I guess that is the same thing. I am going to try and do that everyday this week. We are busted after all that paint and a week of restaurant food! Maybe coming home for smoothies is good, I can play on the computer and be away from work for a while.

This morning was ok, I missed some of the women I work with, had good giggles, then found out our computer network was having trouble, so I got that fixed, and spent the rest of the time reading 163 e-mails I got while I was out, and having diarrhea.
I don't recall eating any of that! Yuck, sorry. It's not so bad to be back now that it's happened. I really do have to keep positive about it because I NEED this job and the insurance that comes with it! Oh boy, potty time again!
Old 11-18-2002, 05:41 PM   #20  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Checking In!

Nope....Linda's Hunky Hubbie and I did not elope. We three sure had fun however! Linda is such a comfy person and a great hostess. Linda cooked me a super LC breakfast and then drove me to the airport. I flew in a 6 seater plane in very bumpy weather. After that, I'll not be afraid to do anything - except sky-diving and bungee jumping.

My DD and grandson Matthew met me at the Airport - three is such a sweet age! Right now Matthew is next to me playing on "his" computer - this family of 4 has three of the things (and another coming soon) - can you imagine?

It is really raining - and has been since I left Ottawa - so we are going to have a quiet night tonight. We may watch My Fat Greek Wedding - unless we can persuade DD's man to babysit while we "girls" go out for dinner. So great to see my DD after almost two years - she may be all grown up but she's still my little girl.

And yes - I am OP! DD gave me a ham and cheese selection for lunch and has steak and salad planned for dinner unless we go out. Life is good!

I'll catch up on posts when I am out of Grandma mode!