Wide Width Shoes

You're on Page 2 of 4
Go to
  • A few great sites!
    Quote: Does anyone here have REALLY wide feet? Mine were really wide even when not overweight and now they are a size 9 EEEE. I can't find EEEE shoes for women anywhere. I usually wear fabric slippers all year round. Its horrid.
    I have really wide feet, a really high instep makes it very difficult to fit shoes. I have a pair of starter brand sneakers right now that are nice and wide, Very comfortable. They are 8 EEEE, of course my feet are a bit swollen right now but even when they aren't they are wide! Always were even at my thinnest!

bcoutlet.com is where i find alot of great bargains! And **************.com forums i find alot of codes posted for free shipping and % off which makes it even nicer! They have alot more than shoes though, clothing, swimwear, household stuff, jewelry and more! I also buy my skin care needs at **************.com in case anyone has any skin problems such as dry skin, psoriasis or eczema or whatever, they have alot of good natural stuff there is anyone needs anything like that.
  • Like a few of the people above, I totally agree with looking at PayLess and Torrid. They both have cute shoes in a great range of sizes... especially when there are sales going on! lol
  • So my BBf has always been my shoe stretcher she wears my new shoes for a couple weeks until they stretch but this x-mas she bought me a shoe strecher I didn't even know they made these but it's awesome, I love it! It was $20 at overstock.com everyone needs one
  • I have always had the hardest time finding shoes that fit me. Even when I am thin I have really wide feet (something I inherited from my mom) and the only place I have found shoes that fit are payless.
  • chicklette217: thanks soooo much for the tip about the shoe stretcher, i have been wanting one forever but could never find one!

i wear size 11 extra wide width in women's most of the time.... but it varies with the manufacturer. shoe shopping is such an ordeal. i hate it...

i hope this shoe stretcher can help me wear a few pairs i have that ended up being too tight to wear for more than a few minutes, i just went and bought it!

thanks again.
  • about womenshoeplus.com
    Hi all, just a warning about womenshoesplus. com
    I recently ordered a pair of wide width wedding shoes from this website. It's been 4 weeks and no shoes. I've called the owner twice (Ann Conlee) and was told the shoes were lost in the mail. I've done some research and found out she's ripped off other people too. She's got an "F" grade from the BBB in San Diego, CA
    Thankyou for letting me use your forum to warn others not to buy from this website.
    Take care and God bless.
  • We have had very good luck with Aravon. It is a line of dress shoes made by New Balance.
  • These UK sites specialize in plus size clothes and both have a ridiculous amount of shoes all in wide width ( from D to EE). They have flats, flip flops, wedges, sandals, heels-3-4 inch gladiator sandals which are all the rave right now. The brands are called Evans and simply be. evanslondon.com and simplybe.co.uk. I have yet to order from either of these , but am super excited to find more retailers that tailor to our needs.
  • I just bought shoes from The Avenue. All their shoes are wide widths and I too always had wide feet even with I was a size 5. They go to a size 11 or 12 I think bc I'm a 9 and thats a med for them. They dont have 1/2 sizes though.
  • Torrid's shoes are for wide-width feet, they are geared towards the younger crowd, but they'e cute!
  • Shoe Trader is an online store that carries wide widths and is going out of business. So right now you can find some great deals there!
  • I was looking at SAS shoes and the sales lady was so rude when I couldn't fit in to their shoes because my feet where to wide!!
    Funny I have 2 other pairs of SAS that fit very well.
    I'm so glad I am not the only one with wide feet.
    I buy most of my shoes at Payless Shoe Store.
    Crocs and Burkinstock fit good.
  • Zappos is great!
  • I also like torrid for shoes but I Have found that they are made very cheap and they dont hold up well...
  • Quote: Does anyone here have REALLY wide feet? Mine were really wide even when not overweight and now they are a size 9 EEEE. I can't find EEEE shoes for women anywhere. I usually wear fabric slippers all year round. Its horrid.
    My brother and his son both have EEEEE width. They always buy New Balance, which I assume comes in women's styles as well