Plus size Bridal gowns, sizes 16 to 32.
    Always for Me
    Holiday Dresses - Sizes 4-26
    Bridesmart
    1000s of dresses in sizes up to 30.
    Forever Bridals
    Bridal and pageant gowns up to size 30.
    Discount Dresses Online
    Discount formal gowns in plus sizes to 6X.
    Loralie
    Designer dresses, prom dresses, bridesmaid dresses, all available in up to 26.
    NY Dress
    Offers plus sized bridal, prom, and after-5 dresses.
    Plus Size Bridal
    Premiere bridal store up to size 32.
    Roamans
    Specialty dresses and formalwear up to size 44W.
    Horse-Rider Etc
    Plus size equestrian clothing.
    Sydney's Closet
    Plus size bridal and prom dresses.
    Ackley Uniforms
    Offers medical uniforms in sizes up to 5XL.

• Wanted to put in a plug here for David's Bridal for weddings and prom dresses.

We found a lovely dress for our seventeen year old's prom

And she looks so grown up!
  • i was SO happy to see the plus-size riding gear! Even though I'm too much of a wimp to get on the back of a horse myself, my kids ride and if you visit the tack shops around here you'd get the impression that only skinny folks can go riding.

Yay for plus-sized equestriennes!
  • Lane Bryant has an online bridal section
  • I actually thought of buying my wedding dress at Lane Bryant online but I did decide to go with David's Bridal in their store. I always thought I would end up with the biggest size at David's Bridal but was pleasantly surprised when I was a size smaller than I thought I would be (I thought I'd need a 24 or 26 at the time, but ended up buying a 22).
  • I bought my wedding gown at David's Bridal and loved it. They have a great selection.
  • Just wanted to give another plug for David's Bridal. I just got married in October and got my dress there. It was gorgeous and i had a fabulous experience!
  • Ann Taylor dresses are premade so you can wait until the last possible dieting moment to order and still get the dress within 5-7 business days with standard shipping. Plus, they do free exchanges in case a few extra pounds slip magically away!

I ordered the Elizabeth dress with the champagne sash and matching shoes, and paired it with a bra-slip combo from Merry Modes (style 9600) ordered from Chelsea Intimates. Within 5 days, I was wedding ready... now, if I could just calm my nerves!
  • PreOwnedWeddingDresses.com carries Plus Size gowns as well.
  • plus size equestrian clothing
    hey

i buy all my equestrian clothing from roomy riders. they sell equestrian clothes from sizes 16 - 26!!! the clothes are good quality and resonably priced.
  • Zaftique.com has some lovely bridal gowns.
  • ^^^^Agree with Zaftique. They have some beautiful dresses.
  • Quote: Wanted to put in a plug here for David's Bridal for weddings and prom dresses.

We found a lovely dress for our seventeen year old's prom

And she looks so grown up!
    Yeap, she looks like 20s grils!
  • Re
    Clothes should enhance and not inhibit. Your clothes should make you look and feel good, and your personal style should not be compromised by your size. you can create your own style of dressing with plus size dresses too and let others follow your style
  • www.igigi.com also has plus size wedding dresses.