Plus Size Bridal and Specialty Clothing

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I work at a privately owned bridal shop and all of our lines we carry offer plus sizes. Alfred Angelo is a great designer, as well as Venus Bridal!
  • davids bridal is amazing!!
    i bought my wedding dress from davids bridal in early 2009 for my october 2009 wedding. i also thought that i would end up needing a 24 or larger, but i ended up being able to get a 18 1/2. it was great!! )
  • i got my dress at david's bridal too... i was afraid to go try them on, but they had a large selection in size 22 and 24.
  • My wedding dress came from Alfred Angelo. It was like a 16W I think. They were really helpful with ordering something that would be flattering. They even had a few dresses in the store in the right size so that I could make sure of the fit. This is pretty rare with smaller boutique-feeling stores, so I definitely appreciated that. I had a cossetted dress so that a little pre-wedding weight loss (or gain--ouch) would be workable.
  • I have a plus sized costume shop called BIGcostumes. I advertise sizes to 12X, custom sizing and custom designs.
    Check it out!
  • need to change all my clothes