3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Looking Good, Feeling Great (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/looking-good-feeling-great-204/)
-   -   What weight do YOU lose first? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/looking-good-feeling-great/303652-what-weight-do-you-lose-first.html)

Rosinante 01-01-2016 05:11 PM

I always lose in my face first, which is nice because people notice quite quickly (there ain't many people who see any more of my unclothed bits than my face).

I can feel I've lost it off my behind this time, because I had a fall a couple of years ago, bounced off every single one of 16 steps as I fell down them, and that left a permanent injury to the fat in one buttcheek, sheared it off and left a dent that hurt, and that doesn't hurt any more.

I got fitted for a bra about 20lbs ago and had gone from a 48C to a 38F, which I rather liked.

I can see I've lost it from my thighs, which is nice but they never were that big, comparatively.

I'm an apple, so belly fat is almost last to go, and last time (2004) it went lop-sidedly but evened up. I never, ever, ever, have an hourglass, no visible waist whatsoever. Heyho.

Last of all to go is the bit that I don't know a polite word for. I learned fupa on a website years ago but don't know if it's deemed rude. Let me know if it offends, and I'll delete.

It goes back on in the same order - but I promise it won't this time. :)

Photosphere 01-03-2016 02:50 PM

I lose cheeks, neck and boobs first. Last thing to go is belly (unfortunately!) and the muffintops.

happyTrails 07-17-2017 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katiam247 (Post 5217464)
Okay, has anyone else noticed this? I have more fat on my right side than my left. My right side of my belly hangs a little lower than my left. I, also, have more fat on my left back ribs than my right. My right thigh is larger than my left. I am right-handed. Don't know if that makes any difference or not. Just thinking I am looking lop-sided right now. Lol

You might have one leg that is longer than the other. I have something similar to you, where my left side looks slimmer but the right side's saddle-bags, muffin top and front-gut look worse. On my it's because my left leg is quite a bit longer than the right, and my left shoulder and hip are higher, which sort of stretches the fat out over more distance on the left side. The right side looks more slouchy. :-( I have my mom's shitty genetics to thank for this.

Chunkahlunkah 07-27-2017 08:59 PM

SW 162 ("obese" at my height), CW 145 (a few pounds into "overweight")

From 162-147'ish: I lost from my face and an even drop all over.
From around 147: A significant loss in my abdomen. It's kinda nuts the difference a couple of pounds can make.

Wendiendi 09-02-2017 06:45 PM

I think my face first...but unfortunately my boobs!! That part of losing weight sucks. lol

toastedsmoke 09-03-2017 01:53 PM

I for sure lose weight in my boobs first. Then my thighs and butt and then my stomach.

SlytherinGal 09-06-2017 09:09 PM

When I lost 30 lbs. a few years ago, I lost in the face, legs and stomach first. At 126 lbs., I was at the healthiest I had ever been, but I still struggled with trying to lose the jiggly arms. They looked a bit thinner than before, but I still had the lovely "batwings." Looking back, they still looked far better than how my arms look now as I weigh 170 lbs. :(

RubySnacks 09-08-2017 12:25 PM

MY FEET. MY STUPID FEET. I've got arms like balloons and thighs like sides of beef, and where do I lose weight? MY FEET. I just went down a shoe size. I didn't even know there was extra fat in my feet. I swear, I'm going to lose weight everywhere but my arm first, and be walkin' around like I've got floaties on.

jab123 09-13-2017 11:23 AM

Congrats, Indeed appreciate about the weight loss is very encouraging. For me the first area to lose weight was arms and the last one is belly.

Desire2b 09-13-2017 07:33 PM

In the past my face, I'm luckily not as big as last time. I
do miss the chisel in the face though! It has to be my
butt. I'm going to keep a lifting routine it won't go flat
this time!

RubySnacks 10-07-2017 12:53 AM

My feet! My boobs. Then my face and waist. I've never lost enough weight to see what happens next. I hope my arms--I can't find jackets that fit because they're all too tight in the bicep!

lemonthyme 10-18-2017 07:29 PM

this time round would be that I’ve noticed space between my toes! And since we are heading into winter it doesn’t much matter! I also am noticing my belly isn’t as pronounced but I see that more when I am laying down. Oh how it would be nice to select which areas we could loose first - I would have a long list!

Shan33 10-19-2017 12:20 AM

I always seem to gain and lose weight first in my chest. Everything after that seems fairly even.

DiveChick 02-14-2018 04:47 PM

I lost it first on my belly, butt and arms. I noticed when a lot of my tops were suddenly too loose under the arm.

MelodicWarrior29 02-21-2018 04:46 PM

I lose in my face first. Then boobs and tummy. The last to go is always butt and thighs. So I always look a little disproportionate when I lose weight but oh well it's part of it