Favorite Body Shop Products

• I have recently rediscovered The Body Shop, and I was curious what everyone's favorite products from the store are. I am loving the Chocomania Body Oil, and the Madagascan Vanilla Flower perfume oil, as well as the Silky Chamomile Cleansing Oil (makeup remover).
    I am not a big fan of their body butters as I prefer natural shea butter (and am getting ready to make my own body butter).
  • I like their cleansers, moisturizers and body lotions the most. Some of their perfumes are nice too, especially the vanilla scented one (my husband's fave).
  • I love vanilla scented items.
  • This reminds me of a time when I had an interview to be a sales lead there. I was given a strawberry lotion and asked "how would you introduce this to a customer who just walked in?" and I was a teen at the time and I said "I'd say 'don't you just LOVE strawberries in the summer? Here, this is all-natural and it smells just like REAL strawberries!" I made it to the next round of interviews, but on the inside I cringed, I'd feel awkward coming up to anyone talking about love of strawberries in the summer LOL. Anyways, I still see their strawberry body shower gel in TJ Maxx sometimes, and I think that the scent is great (definitely won't be selling it though!)
  • I love the strawberry scented soaps and things like that. The body shop is really good if you want something scented.