Favorite Fashion & Lifestyle Mags?

• I have a digital subscription to Health magazine on my iPad, but I'm looking for a good fashion/lifestyle magazine as well.

I'll be 30 this year, and I'm married with two preschoolers. So I feel too old for Cosmopolitan (the "How to tell if he's cheating" or "15 crazy sex moves" aren't my area of interest. lol) I love fashion and want to be "in the know" about current trends, but I don't care much about high fashion/runway looks.

I'm thinking about Marie Claire, Vogue, and Glamour. Any suggestions? What magazines do y'all love?
  • Do they have InStyle in the US? It's a good one for keeping on top of trends without being too high fashion. I also like to read all the trashy celebrity weeklys to see what those guys are wearing for inspiration.
  • Glamour and Marie Claire have a very similar feeling (to me at least) to cosmo, I used to subscribe to all 3. They may be a little less sex tips and how to tell if your man is cheating idk. I would say pick up a couple of each and see how you like them before subscribing.
  • Thank you, I ended up with a subscription to InStyle.