3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Looking Good, Feeling Great (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/looking-good-feeling-great-204/)
-   -   So...what do you NEVER want to wear again? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/looking-good-feeling-great/290904-so-what-do-you-never-want-wear-again.html)

SpiritWolfe 09-09-2015 01:29 AM

Shapeless maxi sundresses just because the tend not to cling to my rolls, which is all a lie! "Oh, she isn't fat - it's the *dress*" (cough bull cough).

They look/feel like muu-muus. I need things to gently cinch/ allude at the waist because I have giant boobs and a wide hips. I need the illusion of a smaller waist/ hourglass figure.

LisaGA 09-11-2015 03:20 PM

Anything bought in a store that sales just plus size clothing AND elastic waist pants!!

giselley 09-12-2015 01:09 PM

Size 20

Twohundred2lose 09-13-2015 03:17 AM

Sports bras over my regular bras to suck my back fat in.

Elastic jeans.

Any thing sized x!

Eilis2914 09-22-2015 10:10 PM

I want to stop wearing men's shirts just because they have longer sleeves that hide my arms better and they don't cling as much to the fat around my belly.

lemonthyme 09-23-2015 11:17 AM

Anything with a 2 in front of it. Underpants that don't roll down because of a belly, and nothing with elastic waist unless it's in the form of a yoga pant. And certainly nothing that has to "hide" an area. I want to be able to just be happy w/my shape and go w/o masking and not calling attention to the area of daily distaste.

sammysummer 09-25-2015 02:50 AM

My bf`s t-shirts

Ferny1730 09-25-2015 05:23 PM

I have an ugly pair of "fat jeans" that I hate, but I can't throw away because they are sometimes needed in an emergency. I sometimes wear my husband's pants because they fit better than mine, when I am getting high up there. I also can't wait to throw away an ugly, stretched out grey shirt that is sometimes the only undershirt option I have.

Penny105 10-12-2015 10:05 PM

Why ARE the larger sizes of clothing so awful-looking? No one likes sweaters with sewn-on pearls all over it and a cat with green sequin eyes sleeping on a bed of embroidered flowers, all on a background of leopard print. At least I don't.

I never want to wear:

--clothes just because they fit. I have no style other than "Yeah, that goes over my midsection. I'll buy it."

--Shape wear. I hate it. I feel constricted and claustrophobic. But if I don't wear it, there are many issues.

--Things to keep my thighs from rubbing raw. This hurts and I hate it, and I'm pretty sure my ultimate goal is whatever weight ends this bloody thigh madness.

--Jeans that have to be tight enough to stay up (because my torso is squishy fat), but then that gives me a muffin top, so I have to have to get them with higher waists so I don't bulge out. Really, really hate this. A lot.

--Double digit sizes.

dietcherrycoke 10-31-2015 12:01 PM

Anything that says "just my size" on it.

Weightever 11-01-2015 03:25 AM

I never want to see those flowy blouses again either. The fact is that instead of hiding my belly they actually make me look even bigger around my waist...