Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 06-13-2013, 02:20 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 221/196.3/130

Height: 5'2

It is amazing to see what everyone is going to do

1. Professional photos...my fiance and I have never had professional photos taken, and we've been together almost 8 years. In fact, the first photos we take are probably going to be for our wedding invitations, or something, lol!
2. Sexy Lingerie, and naughty photos for the fiance with the aforementioned sexy lingerie
3. Look into cosmetic surgery for my stretch marks, excess skin (if there is any..I'm young yet so I hope most of it will bounce back), and a boob job. I have a feeling my nice full B's are gonna shrink something fierce when I hit goal
4. Buy a sexy dress that I will wear to my high school reunion, and stand next to the girls who were skinny and beautiful way back when. I'm a generally happy person, so I can let bygones be bygones, but there is no doubt in my mind that I will get a little zing of happiness to see if some of those girls packed on a few pounds themselves.
5. Look into laser hair removal for some stubborn chin hairs. They are thick, they are noticeable, and they look like something an old man would have sticking out of his ears.
6. Learn to walk in heels...actual heels. I can walk in little heels, but I want to wear some of those sexy shoes with 4 inch heels and not feel like my weight is going to break them.
7. Take a pole-dancing class wearing the aforementioned heels. There is something sexy and exciting about it, and while it's not a profession I wish to join, it is a good form of exercise, I hear
8. Get a tattoo. A couple years ago I read a series of books by Jacqueline Carey (Kushiel Series), and the protagonist was essentially property until she earned her marque, which was a rose tattoo that started at the base of her spine to the nape of her neck, it was to symbolize the journey of earning her freedom. While I don't want to get a tattoo that large, I would like it to be that same rose tattoo to symbolize my journey, and being free of the weight that has owned me.
9. Wear jewelry more. right now I don't wear a lot unless the necklaces are longer, and the earrings are small. I don't wear bracelets because they look strange on my wrists, and I don't wear dangly earrings because my neck is short and the dangly earrings just make it look shorter, in my opinion.
10. Go into those stores designed for skinny people without feeling like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman, where she gets snubbed at the clothing store. "There's nothing here for you"...well, when I hit goal, there will be
Buffinlovin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 09:56 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 129/127.5/112

Height: 5'0.5" (It matters!)

1. Buy a whole new wardrobe!
2. Buy and wear a super tight body con dress. Maybe one of them with holes in the middle. And I'll go out like... every night in it :P
3. I'd like to join a sports society! I feel a bit silly going for it now, but hopefully when I'm at goal I'll LOOK sporty and people won't think I'm joking when I suggest it :P
cantgetenoughchoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 11:15 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 205/see ticker/140

Height: 1.69m

I will buy a Louis Vuitton Handbag besides smaller clothes of course. I just want one thing that reminds me of how long it took me to get to goal. I am saving all the money I usually spend at fast food restaurants and for weekly binges towards this handbag.
Andee3112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 06:58 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 321/see ticker/175

Height: 5'3

I want to go shopping! Even now i'm struggling NOT to go shopping even though ASOS are on sale. I really want to buy some size 22 (US size 18)clothes because I haven't been this size for the last 6 years and it feels amazing selecting this size than it does buying a size 26.

I'd love to travel to New York and spend a week shopping for smaller clothes. Trust me if you consider the prices we pay in Europe, it'll be well worth the trip.

Other things on my list are - sky diving, buying myself a chanel handbag, buying myself a pair of jimmy choos or christian louboutins for my wedding day, wearing a sexy red sari for my wedding day which shows my stomach, wearing a bikini, and most importantly, feeling healthy and happy in my own skin.
Mission Fat to Fab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 12:42 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 210/*185* ONEDERLAND/150

Height: 5'6"

1) NEW CLOTHES
2) Swimsuit pics!
3) NEW CLOTHES
I have been saving all my gift cards for when I hit goal. Good thing they never expire! ^^
Miggy is offline   Reply With Quote