3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Looking Good, Feeling Great (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/looking-good-feeling-great-204/)
-   -   What's your "wow" outfit/clothing item? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/looking-good-feeling-great/273787-whats-your-wow-outfit-clothing-item.html)

treasureBelle 01-19-2013 05:15 PM

What's your "wow" outfit/clothing item?

Right now, what outfit/item of clothing, do you have that makes you feel AMAZING? No matter what your weight/size/stage of your journey, what do you wear that makes you feel really good?
Maybe it's a really hot dress. Maybe it's the top or skirt that really flatters you. The one that showcases your best/favourite body part. Maybe it's those heels that make you feel like your legs go on forever. Share yours, chicks! :)

Mine is a lovely plain brown top, very simple, but gathered in certain places so that the cut draws attention to my breasts, but without showing too much. :D

elvislover324 01-19-2013 05:30 PM

Just today I bought a new dress, size XL! I tried it on in the dressing room (thank God I thought to wear tights under my pants today as it was freezing out!). I came out of the dressing room to show my husband and another lady told me the dress was perfect for me! I was so happy, I know I need to lose a few more pounds to wear it but I love it. It's black with peach and white flowers on it After her validation I wasn't even going to ask my husband lol.

Tag was $66. Marked down, marked down, then an extra 25% off clearance equaled a whopping $9 and change. I'm so happy...just need somewhere to wear it!

Love fun threads like these!

mimsyborogoves 01-19-2013 10:46 PM

This is what I wore when I went out last night, and I felt pretty amazing. :D!

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...ps10c8da4d.jpg

penmage 01-19-2013 10:49 PM

You look FANTASTIC! And I like your shoes :lol:

Mozzy 01-20-2013 01:56 AM

My favorite pair of jeans!

runthecontinent 01-20-2013 07:58 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Cool pants, mimsyborogoves!

I am in love with this dress I have from Miss Candyfloss. I don't have a good picture of myself wearing it but found a picture of it online. The girl looks great in it, it's a very flattering shape and a thick, firm fabric which is great for us curvier girls!
I can recommend the brand by the way; it's a vintage style brand so a lot of their stuff it just a bit over the top for me, but everytime I check their website I do find some real gems too. And it's all great quality.

Oh, the dress I have is just slightly different from the one pictured in that mine has short sleeves. Otherwise it's identical.

racrane 01-25-2013 09:12 AM

I have a LBD that's cut very flattering. Anyway, I'll dress it up and I feel amazing. :) Everyone needs something nice to feel pretty!

modifyeddoll87 01-25-2013 05:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
anything ruffly lacey or spikey !!!

gosh im tacky !! lol

SierraSunsets 02-01-2013 07:44 PM

A forest green suede coat (with a gold lining hehe) from the 70's that belonged to my father. Even though it's a man's coat, it nips in just enough at the waist, and hits just above mid thigh and makes a nice shoulder line. It's a little tight at the moment, but no one knows that =)

3fcuser291505109 02-01-2013 08:37 PM

Right now it's my leather jacket! And certain jeans make me feel that way, namely my "embellished" boot cut jeans and also a thermal long sleeve form hugging black BOAT neck top, shows my collar bones and makes me feel oooh la la. Now if only my spare tire would flatten :D

beachluvr79 02-01-2013 08:53 PM

I don't have one :?: Does this mean I need to go SHOPPING???? :D

sontaikle 02-08-2013 02:48 AM

My knee-high boots with heels! ;)

I never in my life thought I would wear knee-high boots (and now I have six pairs) let alone high heeled ones! I feel like a sexy lady strutting around in these boots! They don't have a super high heel, but I'm working my way there :lol:

threekidsandasheltie 02-18-2013 11:45 AM

my very favorite jeans, Citizens Of Humanity, love love them :)

berryblondeboys 02-18-2013 11:49 AM

Basically anything that fits well so that it hits things in the right way - could be a dress, jacket, pants...

avalonmoon 02-18-2013 02:15 PM

Lauren, you look amazing..

For me it's sketchy, I change my mind a lot..
At first it was my super skinny jeans, then it was
my 15-17 skin tight top, afterthought has me
rethinking even that..lol For me it might be my
too big razor cut jeans. I just need to find
something like them in my current size.:dizzy: