Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 07-01-2011, 12:00 PM   #1  
amber

S/C/G: 320/365/220

Height: 5'5"

Talking Ahh! The world of lip plumpers!

Okay, so i just spent over an hour looking about lip plumping glosses and lip sticks. Some reviews are good others were bad, you know how it goes. My top lip is soo tiny compared to my bottom lip. When i smile you don't even see my top lip! I just wanted to find something to make them look sexy I guess.

I've never worn lipstick because I have no idea what color to wear :/ and everyone I tried looks horrid. I did some research and have concluded I have fair skin with cool undertones I think? And, I really really want a lip plumper that WORKS. So, all you beautiful ladies out there. Does anyone know of one that actually makes your lips appear fuller?!

Okay, while I'm at it we'll talk skin and undertones. Cause everything I've read seems to be set in stone and I'm confused. Maybe someone can help me out lol. Okay, so I look horrid in gold but I burn when I tan and I tan well and it stays a long time. I can do brown make eyeshadow but I look best and get complimented the most in my going out eye make up which is purples and purples eye liner. http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/4-x-MAYBELLIN...-/120681364203 The one in the top left on that pic. It works well with my DARK BROWN hair and eyes- and apparently the eyes and hair would say I am not fair skinned but the burning and freckles I get in the summer say I am. What gives?

And in case a kind soul wants to help out a poor girl I have 2 pics at the bottom on this page one before tanning one after, one with make up and one not. http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-s...nd-5-a-15.html. Okay, I'll be done now lol.

Last edited by ButterCup85; 07-01-2011 at 12:21 PM.
ButterCup85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 01:55 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 216/189/150

Height: 5'6"

Yes, Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme. It stings like...well, it stings! I'm blonde, very fair. It plumped and reddened my lips into a nice little pucker. You can use it with lipstick if you want, but you really won't need it.
gsb126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 06:40 PM   #3  
amber

S/C/G: 320/365/220

Thank you for the reply! I'll have to try it!
ButterCup85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 07:35 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Default undertones

First off you are medium with warm undertones

plumping lip gloss that I like is venom and Buxom (which has tons of colors), you can get them at Sephora or Ulta.
Bellamack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 07:39 PM   #5  
Shrinking Chick

S/C/G: 288/ticker/160

Height: 5'8"

I've tried Duwop lip venom - not impressed.

I do like Bare Escentuals Buxom gloss. It tingles, but not painfully. My coloring is similar to yours, but I have bluish/greenish/grayish eyes. I like Kanani - a hot pink, and April - a very sparkly light pink.

Do you have a Sephora near you? I'm sure they have lots of other brands you could check out there.
Riddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 06:51 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 285/169/Ticker

Height: 5'6"

My favorites:
Too Faced Lip Injection
DuWop Lip Venom

To each her own, but those are the two I swear by. They sting a bit, but I love the color they bring out in my lips. Every time I use either - sometimes I use them together - I get compliments on my lips.

(I have brown hair, eyes; pale skin. =))
shellofself is offline   Reply With Quote