Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 06-19-2011, 12:37 PM   #1  
Keep on Moving!

Default Big Panda Eyes

No matter how much sleep I get or how much water I drink, I still have these enormous dark circles around my eyes. I don't like wearing make-up, so concealer isn't really an option. Is there a supplement or vitamin I could be lacking? My diet is now very healthy, with lots of fruit and veggies.
georgeshair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 08:56 PM   #2  

I have always had this issue and for me it's partially caused by allergies. Could that be a problem for you? Also, I am also low in iron a lot of the time and the circles are much more noticable when I am low in iron as opposed to when I am "up". Hope that helps....
Bijoux00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 09:02 PM   #3  
PCOS/IR/Hypothyroid

Height: 5'8"

I was going to say iron too. Do you take a multi?

A.
astrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 01:40 PM   #4  
Keep on Moving!

I do take a multivitamin every day. It has probiotics in it, which have boosted my immune system and helped me not to catch so many colds.
georgeshair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 04:00 PM   #5  
smexin' it up ♥

S/C/G: 123.4/116.4/80

Height: 180cm

hehehe pandy eyes

I belong to a make up and beauty forum, and here's a trick for pandy eyes one of the guys posted:

Quote:
OK. Here is a gift to all you dark circled eyed gals out there. You asked for something to get rid of dark circles - here is a homemade Circle Buster recipe:

Go to your grocery store. Buy a box of regular, old fashioned unflavored gelatin (Knox, for example)

Take a small cup or bowl and put in 1/4 teaspoon of the gelatin mix. Add one Tablespoon of boiling water & stir for a minute.

Test it on your wrist to make sure it is not too hot. Then, using a cotton ball, pat it under your eyes as you would an eye cream or gel. Go lie down and listen to some music, or take a bath & let it stay on for at least 30 minutes. Then just rinse it off.

I worked in a day spa & this was our "Circle Buster" Treatment. Gelatin is very high in Vitamin K & Biotin. It will not remove your circles on the first application (but you will notice a difference), but if you do it daily for a week, and then 2-3 times a week for maintenance, you should notice a drastic reduction in dark circles.

The day spa where I worked charged $60 for this treatment (but they put rose petals on your eyelids), and it wasn't until after I quit, that I found out what was in those little white packets!

There you go.....enjoy!
I just tested it myself (I put it on one eye which i thought was 'worse' than the other), and after the redness of using a hot-water soaked towel to wash it off wore down, I can safely say that the treated eye looks nicer than the other one

I have it going on the other side, now

oohh, and I forgot to add: it also made the crazy-huge pores on my cheek look just that little bit smaller! Miracle cure for everything ever - I think so !

Last edited by summershine; 06-20-2011 at 04:04 PM.
summershine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 04:37 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 364/353/165

Height: 5'6"

I was just on google looking up this problem last night! I'm 28 and for the last 10 years or so I've had the dark circles. I looked back at my senior picture and noticed my eyes looked normal then. Putting some Knox on my grocery list!
Kitsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 05:38 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 161.4/145/130

Height: 5'5"

Oh wow I have always had this problem too. But it seems to be getting worse. I was chalking it up as to me turning 35 at the end of the month. I am going to go get knox tonight! Thanks for the tip
Proatthis is offline   Reply With Quote