Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 06-06-2011, 02:48 PM   #31  

Height: 5'3"

I'm getting implants June 20th!! I've lost 30lbs, and since everything from the waist up is super skinny, my surgeon said it would be okay to go ahead with surgery. I've already gotten a cuter haircut, gone tanning, and gotten rid of all of my bigger clothes. I'm so excited!!
Kelli21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 04:11 PM   #32  
Dukanista

S/C/G: high263/current257/ticker/198

Height: 5'7"

boob job and a tummy tuck. Hoping I will qualify medically for both of those. I qualified a while back for a breast reduction but didn't want to risk not being able to breast feed so I didn't have it. Different insurance company now, though, and the benefits aren't as good.

I am also really, really looking forward to a much smaller wardrobe. I know that sounds funny since everyone is all about the new clothes. But I want to have one size and one size only of clothing and know it all fits (and flatters), and not have all the different sizes I have right now!!
April Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 05:58 PM   #33  
Love me.

S/C/G: 207/T/135

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelli21 View Post
I'm getting implants June 20th!! I've lost 30lbs, and since everything from the waist up is super skinny, my surgeon said it would be okay to go ahead with surgery. I've already gotten a cuter haircut, gone tanning, and gotten rid of all of my bigger clothes. I'm so excited!!
Best wishes! That's very soon!
AshleyLaurent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 06:55 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 155.2/ 133.1 /110

Height: 5'2

I have to add I would also want a bellybutton piercing again. However my piercing mark grew back again, and I don't know if it's possible to retake it through scarred skin?
IsabellaOlivia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 11:46 PM   #35  
Knocking down walls.

S/C/G: 278/ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

I plan on getting new glasses.

I'm also definitely going to dress differently, although I'm not sure if what I have in mind now will work well for me when I'm thin since I don't know what I'll look like. Still, there will be more (and better) options.

I'd like to have surgery to get rid of excess skin, scarring from stretch marks and acne, and varicose and spider veins. That would all be extremely expensive, though. I'd think I'd probably like to get rid of the varicose and spider veins the most, so that would probably be my first priority if cosmetic surgery ever gets to be a priority for me at all.

I think I may start wearing make-up more often, and am growing my hair out again. I hope to have lost at least 20 or 30 more pounds by the time it's shoulder length.
theox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 10:48 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 156/114/108

I would like to fill my wardrobe with plenty of skirts and shorts. And stop wearing granny panties!

I plan on being more diligent with daily hair removal.

I'm also thinking of getting chemical peels to help with my acne scarred skin.
LataJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 12:58 PM   #37  

S/C/G: Current: 252/238/199

Height: 170 cm

Started mine today, went to the dentist, so have a few appointment there. About time, putting it off with years, and not really for fear of them, but more through embarassment as its the dentist I have always went to! Also was trying on medium/large polo shirts,(medium fit but show my profile profile, large slightly loose but fit and slightly longer for tucking into jeans), this time last year, same brand polo's size were xxl. Thinking of going for medium as when I lose more weight large may be too big for me! Glad I took the dentist step though, might give me more confidence. Now I need to stop getting ahead treating myself, until I actually make the goal!
irishlad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 04:50 PM   #38  
Why can't you?

S/C/G: 334/290.8/167

Height: 5'2"

I have stick straight baby-fine hair. There's a lot of it, but it's so fine that it's barely there. I have to keep it jaw length to not look like someone has thrown a string mop on my head.

I want extensions. Nothing too crazy, and I'm sure I won't keep them very long, but that goes along with wanting to meet an ex while I'm in CA for dinner and have him not recognize me.
AZ Sunrises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 11:32 AM   #39  

S/C/G: 165/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsabellaOlivia View Post
I have to add I would also want a bellybutton piercing again. However my piercing mark grew back again, and I don't know if it's possible to retake it through scarred skin?
Yea, they'll go thru the scar tissue no problem, it just hurts a tiny bit more. I let mine close up and re-pierced it myself and it was fine (i used to do piercings lol im not saying stab yourself with a safety pin haha)

Anyways, when i finally lose all my weight, im thinking getting extensions, my hairs way too damaged from all the bleaching and dying and flat-ironing and just getting different clothes maybe, i feel like i just wear a uniform: Jeans, Tank-top, Hoodie, and that makes it so awkward when i wear a dress or a skirt or anything, everyone makes a bigger deal about it than me heh.. and my legs are just too big right now (AND PALE!)
vDub Lynxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 05:43 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 259/181/ 150

Height: 5'7

Teeth, for sure. I wanna get invisble braces but they cost a bomb, so Im gona wait till Im happy with how I look
WLGirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 04:42 AM   #41  

S/C/G: 200/149/130

Height: 5"7 , BodyFat%: 24.8 Goal%: 15

I'm getting a rhinoplasty and chin augmentation, continuing with my laser hair removal, acne treatments and another round of teeth whitening is in order! The vanity! :P
CeciliaM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 07:14 PM   #42  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LataJones View Post
I would like to fill my wardrobe with plenty of skirts and shorts. And stop wearing granny panties!

I plan on being more diligent with daily hair removal.

I'm also thinking of getting chemical peels to help with my acne scarred skin.
Of all the replies, yours was the one I could relate to the most! When I hit my 150lb goal, I want to start wearing shorts, skirts, dresses...etc. Maybe even sleeveless (yet modest) tops. Since I am losing, I'm shaving more often and taking care of my body more.

I've always been a fan of Crest whitestrips because they're an inexpensive way to whiten teeth quick, but I have always wanted the fancy teeth whitening session from the Dentist. Once I hit my goal, I want to reward myself with that and maybe a haircut. Other than that, I don't plan to get surgeries or dye my hair, I still want to look the same, just thinner
Steph89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:25 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 213/ticker!/126

Height: 5 foot and no inches!!!

I gotta say..I have let myself go not only in terms of gaining 50 + lbs in the last year, but in the fact that i don't spend any time making myself look nice or even half decent. But, I am already trying to change that a bit..well a bit at a time..bothering to look after my skin, various lotions and potions etc in the hope that as i lose weight I will gain my self worth and when i am at goal, i wont be thinking, great i lost the weight but i still don;t know how to look after myself lol.
Also, i think i will invest in an expensive hair cut - i have had my hair cut professionaly twice that i can remember. I know i could do it now but i still dont feel worthy of nice looking hair lol :P

- I know i am only 9lbs down but gotta think big lol :P

Last edited by mysticalcrayon; 06-23-2011 at 03:25 PM.
mysticalcrayon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 10:42 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 155.2/ 133.1 /110

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeciliaM View Post
I'm getting a rhinoplasty and chin augmentation, continuing with my laser hair removal, acne treatments and another round of teeth whitening is in order! The vanity! :P
I'm sort of thinking of rhino + chin myself, but I'm a little scared. I'd love it if you kept me updated on the procedures
IsabellaOlivia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 03:13 AM   #45  

S/C/G: 306/240/140

Height: 5'5

Clothes. Shoes.

CLOTHES AND SHOES!
Kaonashi is offline   Reply With Quote