3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Looking Good, Feeling Great (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/looking-good-feeling-great-204/)
-   -   Lingerie help? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/looking-good-feeling-great/217406-lingerie-help.html)

Rochester 11-14-2010 08:52 PM

Lingerie help?

Can anyone recommend an online store that sells lingerie that supports the breasts, is sized by bra sizes, and allows you to order different sizes for tops and bottoms? Flimsy little flaps of material are not going to work for these girls! And my bottom size is definitely smaller than my top size.

Thanks for any help!

nationalparker 11-14-2010 10:03 PM

I haven't ordered from them before, but have friends who have - www. figleaves.com - you can search by size, brand, etc. Some nice offerings. I'm hoping to order some splurges for spending Valentine's Day in Italy...
Good luck!

Rochester 11-15-2010 01:35 PM

Thanks nationalparker. Lovely stuff, but not my size. :( 36FF/G does not seem to be compatible with lingerie sizing.

Bac0s 11-15-2010 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochester (Post 3569360)
Thanks nationalparker. Lovely stuff, but not my size. :( 36FF/G does not seem to be compatible with lingerie sizing.

I've ordered from Fig Leaves before (at a 44 G). I just put in 36 G in the size search and the result was 33 pages!

AnnieDrews 11-15-2010 04:30 PM

I'd like to find some pretty, but supportive, things too. My "ladies" aren't quite as perky as they used to be and need a little support. Some of the nightgowns I have tried look ridiculous because my breasts don't sit where the designer intended them to....I think they design those things for 17-year-olds.;)

foodmasochist 11-15-2010 04:48 PM

i heart lingerie!!!

torrid!? they have a website so you can buy online. i know they are "plus size" but what i like is lots of support for the girls in their items generally speaking. i think at your size you still find a nice selection. HTH!

-fm

Rochester 11-15-2010 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bac0s (Post 3569429)
I've ordered from Fig Leaves before (at a 44 G). I just put in 36 G in the size search and the result was 33 pages!

Unfortunately, those 33 pages are everything in that size, not just lingerie.

Quote:

Originally Posted by foodmasochist
torrid!? they have a website so you can buy online. i know they are "plus size" but what i like is lots of support for the girls in their items generally speaking. i think at your size you still find a nice selection.

Oh, the Torrid stuff is hot! But it's sized weird....1, 2, 3. :dizzy:

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnnieDrews
I'd like to find some pretty, but supportive, things too. My "ladies" aren't quite as perky as they used to be and need a little support. Some of the nightgowns I have tried look ridiculous because my breasts don't sit where the designer intended them to....I think they design those things for 17-year-olds.

Exactly! :lol:

I think I'm going to have to do some mixing and matching to pull together an outfit in the right sizes. Thanks for the help!

Shopaholic1204 11-15-2010 11:36 PM

Torrid has very nice lingerie!! I also order from Fredericks of Hollywood.

Bac0s 11-18-2010 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochester (Post 3570031)
Unfortunately, those 33 pages are everything in that size, not just lingerie.

Sorry, you're right. When I put in 36G and specify lingerie only, I only get 29 pages of stuff. :p