Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 05-20-2010, 06:47 PM   #106  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

I found Dermmatch on Amazon.com for like 30 bucks. I can't get it until next month or July but I am definitely gonna get it and try it out. Thanks ladies.
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 10:21 AM   #107  
It is what it is...

Thanks for the info Blu - I have been checked for pcos by my endo and I dont have that, but I do have alot of the symptoms I know...I will check with her to see if she checks my feratin levels, I am about to have my annual blood work done and I want to make sure that gets checked.

I am lucky in the fact that mine is not real noticeable right now to the naked eye as I part my hair on the side, but each year gets worse and worse, so it is very worrisome, especially if someone is up over me and can see on top of my head, I hate that I have to worry about it.

Luckily my hairdresser is also a friend and she schedules my hair cuts for when no one is in her shop, but I still feel really uncomfortable and pittied by her ( which I dont like ) but anyway , that is where I am at.

I usually dont think about it when I am not styling or washing it, which I guess is a good thing, but I do have those pity me moments once in a while where I wonder "why me? what did I do to deserve this?" it sucks, it really does...so I feel for all you ladies
Satine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 03:21 PM   #108  
Resident Pixie

Awww big big to you too, Carri
Old 05-21-2010, 05:29 PM   #109  
Roly-Poly Jock Girl

S/C/G: 342/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

That's so great that you have a friend who's a stylist--that was and still is the hardest thing for me, having someone touch my hair and (eek!) wash it.

I'm glad your hair loss isn't too noticeable right now. That's the best time to start treatment--when you first start noticing it--because the longer you wait, the lower the chances of regrowth. And being proactive and doing something about it takes a lot of the anxiety away.

Best of luck with your labwork and keep us posted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satine View Post
Thanks for the info Blu - I have been checked for pcos by my endo and I dont have that, but I do have alot of the symptoms I know...I will check with her to see if she checks my feratin levels, I am about to have my annual blood work done and I want to make sure that gets checked.

I am lucky in the fact that mine is not real noticeable right now to the naked eye as I part my hair on the side, but each year gets worse and worse, so it is very worrisome, especially if someone is up over me and can see on top of my head, I hate that I have to worry about it.

Luckily my hairdresser is also a friend and she schedules my hair cuts for when no one is in her shop, but I still feel really uncomfortable and pittied by her ( which I dont like ) but anyway , that is where I am at.

I usually dont think about it when I am not styling or washing it, which I guess is a good thing, but I do have those pity me moments once in a while where I wonder "why me? what did I do to deserve this?" it sucks, it really does...so I feel for all you ladies
BluCypressLily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 01:59 PM   #110  
Resident Pixie

I am wondering if any of you that use Dermatch could either post pics here with and without the product or send to me in a private message? I am curious as to how it actually looks and the difference it makes. Thanks!
Old 06-09-2010, 10:39 AM   #111  
Roly-Poly Jock Girl

I never took pics, but you might try joining or visiting a hairloss forum. Lotsa before and afters posted. I can PM you the one I used to visit if you'd like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onederchic View Post
I am wondering if any of you that use Dermatch could either post pics here with and without the product or send to me in a private message? I am curious as to how it actually looks and the difference it makes. Thanks!
BluCypressLily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 04:04 PM   #112  
Resident Pixie

Please do, thanks
Old 06-10-2010, 11:13 AM   #113  
Roly-Poly Jock Girl

I just sent it. Good luck!