3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Looking Good, Feeling Great (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/looking-good-feeling-great-204/)
-   -   Lane Bryant Thanksgiving sale! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/looking-good-feeling-great/127583-lane-bryant-thanksgiving-sale.html)

rabidstoat 11-22-2007 11:25 AM

Lane Bryant Thanksgiving sale!

Just to tempt everyone into spending money, I thought I'd mention that Lane Bryant is having a sale through Sunday. I'm not sure if it's in the mall, but it's definitely online (just Google their name to find their online store). Most things are two-for-one! There are exceptions, including their Right Size jeans and some Cacique bras, but most everything else is on sale. Plus, if you just google search for 'Lane Bryant coupons', you should be able to find some codes that will give you anywhere from a 25-33% discount on top of the sale prices. Yippee! Just what I need, to spend more money. :)

A related store, Catherine's (again, you can Google it) is having a 30-40% off most items sale. I find them better for buying dressier clothing. Plus their store is organized for the fashion inept such as myself, with categories like "Wear to Work" and "Dressy Occasions" and such. I'm sure you can Google for coupons on this as well, for the same sorts of deals.

Now the dilemma: to shop, or not to shop. I just bought a bunch of clothes this summer, but I'm just thinking of all the money I could save if I bought more! :D

P.S. Ooh, I just realized that Catherine's at least has banner ads on this site. With discount codes. Instead of Googling you can just click on one of those, and I bet the site gets a small commission to pay for running the site. Bonus!

Sharkysmachine 11-22-2007 03:34 PM

It's happening in the stores too! I went to get some bras and they told me to come back on Friday for the sale! I am so excited.

RoyalAthena 11-22-2007 08:06 PM

Rabidstoat: THANK YOU!!!!

I was wondering if Lane Bryant was going to have an after Thanksgiving sale. I had gotten kind of lazy about looking into it. When I saw your post I got motivated! I went on an online shopping spree! I bought 12 shirts and a headband for $165 (including the shipping) I had gone to the store last week bought 4 shirts for $130 and I got 2 coupons for 25 off every 50 spent. So I would have had to wait until the 26th to spend the coupons when there would more than likely be no sale going on. There is no way I could have beat the deal I got today. I searched the web like you said and got 75 off a 225 order PLUS the free shipping. Wow, the receipt said I saved 353.62 AND I believe it. I am sooooooo excited. I have to return my other items. I was going to wear one of the shirts tonight thank God I checked this site first!
I won't need to buy more clothes until I am out of plus size!

Thank you!!!!!

NicoleNYC 11-23-2007 10:50 AM

AAAGGHHHHH!

I just placed a HUGE order with LB last Sunday. ACK ACK ACK!

Smiling_Sara 11-23-2007 01:25 PM

Sweet, maybe I can find some new stuff for my California trip! :carrot: