3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Looking Good, Feeling Great (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/looking-good-feeling-great-204/)
-   -   Haley wide leg jeans from Maurices...looking for similar pair (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/looking-good-feeling-great/123302-haley-wide-leg-jeans-maurices-looking-similar-pair.html)

Ashdressage 09-20-2007 11:39 PM

Haley wide leg jeans from Maurices...looking for similar pair

Hello!

I have a bit of an interesting situation that I'll try to explain as best I can. For my work I travel alot to the US (Canadian, here). I had some free time one day in Peoria and went to the mall were I discovered the most amazing pair of jeans. The Haley wide leg. I promptly bought a pair that seemed to be made for me. I wore these jeans an hour after I had bought them (to work, with horses) and the following day (to work, with you guessed it). This is where it gets fun. I was wearing these amazing jeans when I was kicked by a horse in the leg. The paramedics come with their scissors in hand, I looked back with terror as I knew they were going to cut my precious day old jeans off. So basically, they cut the leg open. My mother tried the best she could to salvage them but now the right leg is considerably smaller than the left and the whole reason I bought them was because...room for legs.

My question is: Given there isn't any "Maurices" here, what would be a similar style/brand that you would suggest? I'm desperate, and my heart breaks a little every time I think about them. :p ...and I'm not really even kidding about that...those jeans were amazing.

bargoo 09-21-2007 08:51 AM

Here is a good webset about jeans that might help.

bargoo 09-21-2007 08:52 AM

oops, sent it too soon try

zafu.com

Rhighlan86 09-21-2007 10:55 AM

I absolutely love the Haley jean too. I wish that Maurices made it so you could order offline. Maybe try on ebay to find the jeans from Maurices, or overstock.com. I haven't found jeans as good as those either

Ashdressage 09-21-2007 05:26 PM

I wish they did too!

& thanks for that site bargoo, I didn't have enough time to play around with it this morning...still need to find some time haha...sit down and do some intense jean research. :D

I never thought to try overstock.com! Thanks so much! I wish you could buy off the site too. I'm sure theyd get alot of business from people obsessed with the Haleys. I would probably buy 5 pairs.

mumof5 09-24-2007 02:44 PM

Have you tried EBay? I find nearly all of my jeans there (I'm a Levi's 515 girl.)

tamisuemcp 09-24-2007 04:58 PM

Was wondering if you went to Maurices web site, though you cant purchase online , they have a customer service number....maybe they could help you buy something through one of their stores that would be willing to mail it to you. Just a thought.
Tammy

hepmelly 10-09-2007 11:21 AM

delias online ( just search for delias on google) (sorry, i can't include links yet, they think i'm spamming or something.)has some amazing wide leg jeans.

i bought these, they are slightly stretchy and look amazing, they are called "hannah"

blithering1diot 04-09-2010 12:01 AM

Ive been looking for the Haley jeans forever, too. Problem, cant find them ANYWHERE!! I did however find a size 11 on Ebay a moment ago, if that helps you out.

If any of you guys find a site that carries them, preferably in a 3/4 or 5/6 **PLEASE** let me know!!! Ill buy at least 5 pair of them.