Hey friends

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Wow, it has been so long since I posted. My little boy is almost 3! After getting back up to 190 lbs, I am finally on the right track again. I resolved to stop eating junk and eat better back in June and I'm down to 160. I've missed the accountability and just wanted to say hello to you all!
  • Hey there Glory!
  • Hi Glory87! Nice to know you're still around!
  • Hi Glory! Good to "see" you again!
  • Glory Hallelujah! Good to see you again. I have never forgotten you, partly because I'd become thoughtful every time my eyes skimmed over the Michelangelo quote in your signature.
  • Hi, Glory! So good to see an update from you! Does your old plan still work for you?
  • Glory! You've been doing well since June. I'd like to know if you're using your old plan too.
  • Hey lovely familiar "faces", yes...doing the same thing pretty much. Calorie counting, filling up with high-volume, low-cal foods, avoiding sugar/processed foods.
  • And I'm down to 154! 14 lbs to go. Today, I managed to zip a pair of pre-pregnancy jeans. Full disclaimer, they were my "fat jeans." Full disclaimer 2, they zipped but I couldn't wear them in public. Almost there!
  • Good for you, Glory!
  • Hey guys, down to 145! Committed to 135 and full access to my adorable closet of clothes.
  • This was great to see, Glory, on a rainy sluggish day. Always glad when you check in.
  • Woo!
  • Hooray Glory!
  • Glory, great job! Thanks for the update! Those last few pounds don't stand a chance!