No foolin' around - Maintainers moving in April!

You're on Page 3 of 9
Go to
  • April 8 AM:
    -Warmup KB swings, DB bench presses (getting stronger!), DB lat raises, lying DB tricep extensions, cooldown run (1.02 miles in 8:00).
  • April 8 noon:
    -40 minute dog walk (boss brought his nice happy dog to work because he's having maintenance done at his house by a guy who is deathly phobic of dogs)
  • April 8: P90X-2 CORE (60 minutes)
    45 minutes stationary recumbent bike (17.6 miles)
  • 4/8: 2.6 mile run/walk with DS - into the very cold wind all the way back - brrrr!
  • Quote: April 7: 95 minutes Bikram Yoga (with dh). The owner of the studio instructed the class because most of his instructors are on trips. He was amazing. It was so hard. He really kept the timing right and walked around correcting/improving form. It was nice because it was a smallish class so he could do that. He pointed out two things to me that I should work on-- two things that I had never realized-- I tried to do what he was showing me and ended up with cramping in weird muscles-- ouch!

Totals:
    7 workouts
    660 minutes
    April 8: 90 minutes Bikram yoga

Totals:
    8 workouts
    750 minutes
  • April 9 AM: 20 KB swings with 45# KB as warmup, 18 min intervals on stair stepper, 3 x 8 KB squats using 45# KB
  • April 9: 6.25 mile run (49:21)
    45 minutes weight lifting (shoulders and chest)
  • Tuesday, April 9th

60 minutes on the gorgeous Precor elliptical in the hotel gym
    60 minutes shoulders, chest and tricep routine, with some squats and adductor machine work afterward
  • Quote: April 8: 90 minutes Bikram yoga

Totals:
    8 workouts
    750 minutes
    April 9: 95 minutes Bikram Yoga

Totals:
    9 workouts
    845 minutes
  • April 9 PM: Lovely mountain hike with BF, we were out for a little over an hour
  • April 10: 7.03 mile run (56:31)
    45 minutes Ab and core work
  • Wednesday, April 10th:

45 minute spin class, straight up spin
  • Thursday, April 11th

60 minutes elliptical, resistance at nine, random intervals, alternating forward and backward
    60 minutes Pilates mat class
  • Quote: April 9: 95 minutes Bikram Yoga

Totals:
    9 workouts
    845 minutes
    April 10: 90 minutes Bikram Yoga

Totals:
    10 workouts
    935 minutes
  • April 10: diddly squat

April 11 AM: barbell deadlift (2 x 4 at 135 lbs!), 15 minutes intervals on treadmill between 9 and 4 mph (1.76 miles)