Any new/newish maintainers?

• So I got my mid-month measurements done today and it looks like I've reached my final goal and I'm very happy with my body/stats!

I am however a little hesitant about moving into maintenance so I was wondering if there are any other maintaining newbies out there?
  • We have maintainers at all stages, just starting and veterans. Everyone is welcome. We learn from each other and cheer each other on. Come on in , I promise nobody feels superior because they may have been at maintenace longer than you.
  • Hi SunnySide. Congrats on reaching your goals! I'm not new at this but did want to welcome you. Come on in an introduce yourself! We love new maintainers.
  • Hi Bargoo and Megan! Thanks so much for your reassurance. Posting now...
  • Welcome Sunnyside! I consider myself fairly new to maintenance as I reached my goal weight last July.

I'll see you in the chats!

Jen
  • Congrats, SunnySide! I always feel an automatic kinship with other tall women, perhaps because being tall was such a big part of my identity growing up. Now I love it, but at the time I would have given up five years of life to lose five inches.

Freelance
    blog: www.englishgrammargripe.com
  • Quote: Congrats, SunnySide! I always feel an automatic kinship with other tall women, perhaps because being tall was such a big part of my identity growing up. Now I love it, but at the time I would have given up five years of life to lose five inches.

Freelance
    blog: www.englishgrammargripe.com
    And many is the time when I would have loved to gain five inches,
  • Welcome SunnySide! congrats on reaching your goal! I'm a newish maintainer, having been in maintenance a year, but everyone here is wonderful and supportive!
  • Congrats sunnyside! Woo hoo Being happy with yourself is a HUGE accomplishment, way to embrace yourself! I love that!!
    I'm not actually newish, but I am going on 6 years of maintenance and wanted to welcome you aboard!
  • hi sunnyside, congratulations!

I am VERY newish at maintenance. In the past I have always gone back to my old habits, and dun dun dun DUN .....