Maintainers Moving in January....

You're on Page 1 of 10
Go to
  • Hope no one minds if I take the reins and start this thread!

January 1: 6 miles on the treadmill (51:53)
    5 minutes foam rolling
    45 minutes ab work
  • Thanks, Jen, for starting the new thread!

New Year's Day

20 minutes Stairmaster stepmill, aerobic, resistance at nine
    60 minutes shoulders, chest and triceps routine
    40 minutes back on the Stairmaster, same setting, which is hard to get through

This was not my strongest session.
  • Jan. 1: spin class
  • Tuesday, Jan 2nd:

45 minute spin class with weight intervals
  • January 1:
    -Sat in a car, except when I was walking from the hotel to Chez Cora in Montreal, and then walked around Walmart in Plattsburgh.
  • Quote: January 1:
    -Sat in a car, except when I was walking from the hotel to Chez Cora in Montreal, and then walked around Walmart in Plattsburgh.
    I spent a week in Montreal several years ago, loved it. The exchange rate at that time was in my favor and I SHOPPED ! I had to go buy a new suitcase to fit it all, I swore my friend to secrecy, never to tell anyone I went to Montreal and went to KMart !
    PS the trip to Kmart was to fit all my purchase from a great mall. I just couldn't resist when the salesclerk would "Madame, is perfect". I was going through a temporary thin period in my life at the time.
  • January 1: nothing-- not a great way to start the new year but I was flying back home and didn't have time before or after all of the travels.

January 2: 90 minutes Birkam Yoga

Totals:
    1 day
    90 minutes
  • Jan. 2: 18 min elliptical, power class (which was really hard today for some reason), 40 min dog walk
  • January 2: 50 minutes weight lifting (legs and glutes)
  • Quote: I spent a week in Montreal several years ago, loved it. The exchange rate at that time was in my favor and I SHOPPED ! I had to go buy a new suitcase to fit it all, I swore my friend to secrecy, never to tell anyone I went to Montreal and went to KMart !
    PS the trip to Kmart was to fit all my purchase from a great mall. I just couldn't resist when the salesclerk would "Madame, is perfect". I was going through a temporary thin period in my life at the time.
    That's awesome!

January 2:
    -30 min upper body weights (renegade rows, bench press, lat pull down, shoulder press, planks), 15 min jogging at 7.2 mph on treadmill. My quads are still absolutely destroying me from two days of leg press last week.
  • Thursday, Jan 3rd:

60 minutes elliptical, random intervals, resistance at nine, really a killer when it hits 13
    60 minutes Pilates mat class, a humbling experience after my remarking to someone that my abs are visible now (though not chiseled, certainly, due to loose skin & some excess pounds)
  • January 3:

Ran late this morning.

-10 minutes running on treadmill at 7.2 mph
    -10 minutes on arc trainer, resistance between 30-50
  • Quote: January 1: nothing-- not a great way to start the new year but I was flying back home and didn't have time before or after all of the travels.

January 2: 90 minutes Birkam Yoga

Totals:
    1 day
    90 minutes
    January 3: really fantastic 95 minutes Bikram Yoga

Totals:
    2 days
    185 minutes
  • January 3rd - DVD - Bob Harper's Pure Burn Super Strength (66 mins)
    6 miles running on the treadmill (52:00)
    5 minutes foam rolling
  • Jan. 3: 23 min elliptical, spin class, 40 min dog walk