3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Living Maintenance (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/living-maintenance-170/)
-   -   Maintainers Weekly Chat February 20 - February 26 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/living-maintenance/253205-maintainers-weekly-chat-february-20-february-26-a.html)

bargoo 02-26-2012 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayEll (Post 4230938)
Just a note: These days, at least where I live, you can offer to make a donation without taking the cookies.

I know; it's way too radical.

Jay

Darn !

Mudpie 02-26-2012 05:30 PM

Megan Good job :cheer2: dodging the wee and large sugar pushers. I now use "I'm sorry, I have adult onset diabetes" :p and I can say it with a straight face.

saef Glad you had a good weekend. :D Hope the clock is just right for where it's intended.

I am back from the climbing gym party with my cousins and their daughters. The 57 year old, almost 55 year old :dizzy: and the 45 year old :strong: whipped the butts off everyone else - ages 16, 15, and 11. They were lying down on the mats while we were still climbing.

Granted we all work out every day and the kids do not. But they got a really good idea of how fit their dads and auntie are and I hope they start to follow our example.

And we had pizza and an amazing chocolate raspberry cake afterwards. I don't feel in the least bad about that as it was consumed while chatting and socializing, paying attention to the textures and flavours, rather than while sitting alone in front of the TV, mindlessly stuffing it it.

Good evening all! Enjoy the Academy Awards, those of you who watch.

Dagmar :dancer:

traveling michele 02-26-2012 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayEll (Post 4230938)
Just a note: These days, at least where I live, you can offer to make a donation without taking the cookies.

I know; it's way too radical.

Jay

Here you can buy them and the girl scouts will donate them to the Troops overseas.:carrot:;)

We had girl scouts come to the door last week and my dd came up to me and said, "Hide!". I asked who was at the door, and she said "guess?". I said "Mormons?" (sorry but they come to our door alot!), and she said, "Worse! The Girl Scouts!". I told her to open the door and buy some.....

traveling michele 02-26-2012 06:17 PM

So, how much weight does a pint of blood weigh? I donated yesterday, and was down over 2 pounds today! I hope it isn't back tomorrow as it was where I like the scale to be.

I ate $500 chocolate cake on Friday night! We were at the auction for my school and one of the couples bought a cake-- they had a live auction for some amazing desserts from well known bakeries-- it was devine. Very small piece, but very chocolately. Dh didn't have any as he gave up sweets for lent, and he doesn't do much chocolate anyway. I drank water instead of alcohol, had chicken for my main, a salad, and stayed away from the ice cream. The only appetizer I had was a few spears of asparagus that were wrapped in proscuitto (sp?) (yum!). We had a good time but didn't win anything-- I just don't have that much money to spend! We left when the dancing started as dh's back still hurts and my feet were killing me in my heels-- not used to heels!

Hopefully I'll get a pic to post-- I forgot to take pics but there was a photographer there.