Living Maintenance general maintenance topics and discussions

Old 03-25-2011, 01:57 PM   #16  
Baby got back, front, etc

S/C/G: 330.8/ticker/270.8

Height: 5'7.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilwomaniamshe View Post
I figure once I reach 80 years old, I'm gonna eat whatever the **** I wanna eat & I'm hoping I still have my chompers (teeth) then! ha ha ha Anybody else with me on that one?
Heck Yeah!
HeyPhatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 02:50 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Congratulations !
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 07:19 PM   #18  
Pretty harmless really...

S/C/G: Maintaining 142-148

Height: 5 ft 8.5" athlete who can give a punch & certainly take one too! :)

Thanks Meg Ryan the 2nd, The Moderation highway certainly makes the days easier!

Caryesings, wow no candy for 6 years that's IMPRESSIVE! 2040 for you eh?... LOVE IT!

Shannon, WOW, thanks! Iza blushin. Glad you kicked the Splenda & It made me feel good to help another person end the mystery of that 'stuff! As for the cacao nibs- I buy mine here, http://www.vitacost.com/Natierra-Cacao-Nibs being I don't have a healthfood store in my neck of the woods! These suckers have 11 grams of fiber too & one ingredient just pure raw cacao! I like the texture crunch of them mixed in the yogurt. When you first try them they may be a bit bitter, but lemme tell ya I am going to order 2 bags next time! I'm SOLD!!!! Oh yeah I get my cha cha cha- chia chia seeds here also, I've been using using them, they swell up and make me feel full, so thought I'd mention them incase your interested. Yeah for Lindt, my hubby bought me some lindt extra dark truffles (lil balls) in black foil in a black bag, OMG- LOVING THESE BABIES too! They melt in your mouth.
By the way did you ever buy yourself some silver jeans to sport?

Thanks BBeyes, yeah you nailed it, you gotta do what works for YOU! ...B-I-N-G-O!

Thanks kittycat, glad my siggy makes you

Thanks Jennifer Aniston eyes (aka saef) Top 5 names, cool beans! Evilwoman' yup that is my signature song, hope you think of me each time it plays! Actually my husband came up with the name, I wear eyeliner and my husband loves when I really wing it out and extend the line, he says it makes me look so EVIL, hence the name evilwoman! Needless to say it stuck and when the song comes on the radio, my hubby always says, honey your songs on! ha ha ha ha true story Husbands gotta love em & I do!

Thanks Hp, Sorry I can't call you by your user name as that wouldn't feel right. Why did you choose such a name? Jeeze you should be kind to yourself, I think you outta change it to something else, something positive, k?

Thanks Bargoo!
evilwomaniamshe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 04:06 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 192/132/135

Height: 5'3

Congrats..
RoseRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 01:28 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 192/maintaining upper 120's

Height: 5"8.5" 51 yrs

I am very glad to hear of your success. My 1 year mark is coming up and seeing your success inspires the hope I will succeed long term. I look forward to hearing about your next tranquil year.
Karen925 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 04:01 PM   #21  
Year 9 in Maintenance

S/C/G: 271/125/115

Height: 5'0"

Quote:
A Wendalyn update,
I have 4 years of MAINTENANCE experience under my belt now
Congratulations.
Bright Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 12:45 PM   #22  
Workin' It

I forgot that I didn't give you a Silver jeans update, Wendalyn! I did buy a pair, and I love love love them. You are right, they hold shape well, they feel great, and they make my booty look fantastic! Thanks for the cocoa nibs link and the chia info - I'm going to check it out! I love those extra dark truffles, too - Trader Joe's has a super dark bar that is really good, too. They also have little tins of extra dark chocolate coated cocoa nibs, now that I think about it... Hm - might be time for a trip to Trader Joe's...

Last edited by Shannon in ATL; 03-28-2011 at 12:46 PM.
Shannon in ATL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 07:43 AM   #23  

Thanks Rose, Karen & Bright Angel!

Shannon, AWESOME you lovin the silver jeans! Silvers are pretty much all I wear, the jeans, the capri's and silver shorts. Girl, you must look GREAT both coming & going these days with your new girls & your bootiliciousness in those jeans! Woo hoo, girlfriend continue to rock em, no doubt you have it goin on!
Old 03-30-2011, 10:13 AM   #24  
I'm a SWIMMER!

S/C/G: 209.4/149.2/150

Height: 5'9

Quote:
I veered off the tracks numerous times to wineville
That would be right next door to "margaritaville"? (sorry..couldn't resist!)

WOW...just realized something...we are the same age! Who knew..haha! Your story is encouraging...and yes, it's only taken me 43 yrs to figure that out...after numerous diet PLANS...and countless pills and programs and $$$ spent. Moderation...who knew???

It's encouraging to read about someone who's not 18yrs old, whose fit and athletic at this point in our lives, and most importantly who has MAINTAINED both her weight, and her mental status..haha! You sound very reasonable, unobsessessed (which I love), and appear to have a very balanced and sound view of this whole weight/health thingy! GREAT JOB!
joyfulloser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 07:46 AM   #25  

Hey joyfull, yup Margaritaville is just round the corner! Ha, ha, LOVE it! Care to join me for a cocktail oneday? Not one tequila, two tequila, three tequila FLOOR! We gotta stick to MODERATE yanno, let me know what time works for you? By the way your doing FABULOUS, almost to goal & your weight goal is realistic which also makes it easier to sustain. Girl, your menus sound primo you lil chef! Regarding the protein bars, yikes I can't do sugar alcohols, those suckers wreak havoc on my system! Your muffins I bookmarked I will give them a whirlski when I get my betty crocker on!

Someone else my age, way cool! No, I'm far from a teenager, although I still feel like I'm 18! I am happy to hear you figured it out also now that you are older and wiser chicka! Yup moderately balanced works for me & no more mental madness either!

Last edited by evilwomaniamshe; 04-10-2011 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 04-10-2011, 08:52 AM   #26  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Quote:
...... I'm hoping for NO MORE INJURIES this year!

~ Wendalyn
Prayers for a safe and successful #5!
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote