Living Maintenance general maintenance topics and discussions

Old 08-08-2010, 07:55 AM   #16  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by losermom View Post
Silverlife, in addition to shaving in the position suggested, my DD gave me some little disposible razors that really "get in the pit" if you know what I mean. I was regularly missing a 1 inch patch (even with the position) and couldn't get it without cutting myself. I think the razors are truly meant for bikini lines but they work great for that hard to reach area too.
Okay. This is EXACTLY what I said that I needed... a very narrow razor... haven't found them.. but I will DEFINITELY take another good look now that I know they exist!
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 09:30 AM   #17  
Back in Action

S/C/G: 213/197/140

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by losermom View Post
Silverlife, in addition to shaving in the position suggested, my DD gave me some little disposible razors that really "get in the pit" if you know what I mean. I was regularly missing a 1 inch patch (even with the position) and couldn't get it without cutting myself. I think the razors are truly meant for bikini lines but they work great for that hard to reach area too.
Hey Losermom, could you post the brand name of these razors? I'm in serious need of something different. THANKS
Lori Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 11:20 AM   #18  
Maintaining (Lacto-Paleo)

S/C/G: 120s

Height: 5' 6.75"

Losermom, looks as tho' you've got lots of takers for the brand name of those tiny razors.

I'm doing pretty well now, putting my elbow up as close to my head as I can and my hand down my back, right next to my shoulder. It makes the concave part more convex.

Living a century ago, or living in Europe would spare us the problems of needing to shave concave underarms. Smooth skin is certainly a part of our culture.
SilverLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 11:22 AM   #19  
Really maintaining now!

S/C/G: 375.6/low 160s maintaining

Height: 6'

OK, wow, I never thought of using a bikini line razor, and I am definitely going out and getting some tomorrow, because I am tired of hacking up my armpits and *still* missing spots.
catherinef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 11:40 AM   #20  
Maintaining (Lacto-Paleo)

S/C/G: 120s

Height: 5' 6.75"

Catherine, congratulations on your maintenance!
SilverLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 05:58 PM   #21  
I'm listening...

S/C/G: HW248;Current 198/135-139/140

Height: 5'6"

Ok, here are the deets I got from DD. While she does not remember the brand (Bic maybe?), she bought them in a 3-pack from Target. They are about 4" long with a clearish pink handle. The razor is no more wide than 3/4" across. The next time I hit Target I'm going to pick up a good supply of them and will post here the brand if someone else doesn't find them first.
losermom is offline   Reply With Quote