Living Maintenance general maintenance topics and discussions

Old 07-21-2010, 03:57 PM   #1  
Closet health nut!

S/C/G: S268/C170s/G140s

Height: Officially 5'-6"

Default When did you realize...

...that you look just like that girl you're comparing yourself to? I've kinda of noticed lately that the girls I've been comparing myself too and been saying...gee I wish I looked like her (I know this needs to stop) are starting to look more and more like me! I'm hoping that means that my mental self image and actual self image are starting to align. I can't wait to not feel suprised when I see my reflection, although it is still kinda cool.
ncuneo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 04:39 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 250/110/110

Height: 5'4''

The best thing I realized, and I hope this doesn't sound shallow, but the more I lost, the more chubbier everyone around me looked. I still have yet to wonder if they gained weight, or if I just got smaller compared to them.
guamvixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 04:50 PM   #3  

S/C/G: GW: 125

Height: 5'6"

Last week at the mall I pointed out a woman and said, "Look how thin she is!" and my friend said, "Amy, you're thinner than she is!"

Also, I just bought size 26 jeans (!) and my dear, dear, skinny friend said, "I'm never a 26 -- always a 27." I can't actually believe I might wear a smaller size than her (I'm going to make her try mine on next time I see her!).

I will confess, I spend a lot of time looking in mirrors trying to get used to my new size!
thesame7lbs is offline   Reply With Quote