Living Maintenance general maintenance topics and discussions

Old 07-14-2010, 02:20 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 180/179.2/130one day

Height: 5.1.5

Default Does your body change after you hit mantenance.

I was just wondering , now that I star to going into maintenance if this is my final result whit measurements or it will keep changing .

I am doing chaleane extreme , so i am hopping for to have some more change, in my middle are , and i really need a little be more butt .

Thanks.
Tuca125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 01:24 PM   #2  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Yes, some parts of your body can change, if you are exercising regularly. But, the overall shape of your body may not change. So, if you had large thighs, you may still have them. Or if you tended to carry weight around the middle, you may still be thicker there.

But you'll still be so much happier with your body! Strong, fit, able to go places and do things!

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 08:48 PM   #3  
Closet health nut!

S/C/G: S268/C170s/G140s

Height: Officially 5'-6"

I don't *know* the answer, but I changed up my weight training routine two weeks ago and I SWEAR things are tightening. I hope the answer is yes, because I don't want to go under 145, but I'd like to see things tighten and shrink a little more, I'm hoping this new weight training regimen and training for a half marathon will do the trick.
ncuneo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 09:31 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 174/167/145

Height: 5'8

Im pretty sure things do, I've been maintaining for 2 months, and accidently went 3 pounds over (though I think i gained 1 of them back), and I'm pretty sure my chest has gotten a little bigger (it shrunk during wait loss...), and my legs are tightening up
Course, that might just be from weight lifting- but Ive been doing that all along
MeganTheMushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 09:40 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 174/167/145

Height: 5'8

Im pretty sure things do, I've been maintaining for 2 months, and accidently went 3 pounds over (though I think i gained 1 of them back), and I'm pretty sure my chest has gotten a little bigger (it shrunk during wait loss...), and my legs are tightening up
Course, that might just be from weight lifting- but Ive been doing that all along
MeganTheMushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 09:45 PM   #6  
WorkingOut!

S/C/G: 217/180/145

Height: 5'5"

Yes I think it definitely can change! I have been in the same 5 lb weight area for 6 months. My clothes are definitely falling off me, despite being in the middle of a plateau. Keep up the work, things still get better!
diary is offline   Reply With Quote