Living Maintenance general maintenance topics and discussions

Old 03-15-2009, 11:56 PM   #61  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Yesterday:
B - English muffin w/ 1 scrambled egg, bacon
S - Apple
Skipped Lunch (was cleaning, and was trying to stay light because of our dinner plans that evening)
S - Multigrain crackers w/ homemade mozzarella (yes, HOMEMADE. I had a very domestic weekend) rolled with proscuitto and basil
D - 3/4 cup Caesar salad, half a roasted chicken breast, roasted asparagus, 1 cup roasted potatoes...and wine.

OK, a lot of wine. And a small slice of apple tart for dessert.

Today:
Brunch - Omelette with chicken sausage, caramelized onion, and spinach, 5 cubes of breakfast potato.
Snack - Crackers w/ turkey, homemade mozzarella
Dinner - Mexican Chicken Soup w/ black beans, vegetables, leftover chicken and homemade stock, with corn tortilla, ff sour cream
Dessert - NSA Ice Cream Bar
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 12:54 AM   #62  

S/C/G: 190/140/135

Height: 5'7"

Default No Excuses! Maintainers Food and Exercise Accountability - 3/16 -3/22

After a few weeks break (mom visit, Las Vegas work trip, and just another week for no good reason) I am back on track! I had a very munchy, not great few days including an absolutely ginormous serving of chocolate bread pudding on Saturday night (I will allow that it was incredibly fabulous!).

So, back on track. Here is my menu plan for Monday. I will edit later if I make any changes, but everything is ready to go. It's going to be really similar for the entire week, but that's okay with me.

B - Trader Joe's fat free Greek yogurt with honey, 6 oz package of fresh blackberries (about 200 calories)

L - big salad with mixed greens, shredded carrots, a scant handful of orange dried cranberries, about 5 candied walnut halves - crushed, a little bit of Trader Joe's Cranberry walnut gorgonzola vinaigrette, some red onion, grilled chicken, I'm going to say 500 calories for everything

S - tangelo (100 calories)

S - string cheese (80 calories)

S - cocoa - (60 calories)

D - curried vegetables (I made a huge pan: 1 sweet potato, red onion, big red pepper, zucchini, brussel sprouts, carrots, broccoli, green beans, 2 cans of tomatoes; it should be enough for 4 days) over brown rice (400 calories).

*edit* doh! I meant to start a new thread, I'll do that

If I get hungry after dinner, I can have a baked apple with cinnamon (100 calories)

Last edited by Glory87; 03-16-2009 at 12:54 AM.
Glory87 is offline   Reply With Quote