Living Maintenance general maintenance topics and discussions

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2008, 08:18 AM   #61  
The Pink Champagne

S/C/G: 165/114/110

Height: 5'2"

Hmmm...I'm running low on groceries!! Planning will be tough today.

B-Smoothie...and then PB toast, or maybe 2 Morningstar Farm Sausige links
S- fiber one bar
L--There is a potluck at work and the main dish is fried chicken. Love it, but it makes me so sick afterwards. I never thought of a dish to bring, so I'm packing a turkey wrap

D--up in the air. the parents may be here.

Exercise---Again, depending on the parents. If they don't get in til late, I can get in some cardio and weights.

Have a great day!
Old 06-12-2008, 08:32 AM   #62  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

I was totally OP yesterday. Actually ate .5 less than I planned, and I earned 1 extra point.

Thursday:
B - milk (2), Puffins cereal (1), banana (1.5)
S - Fiber One bar (2)
L - Salad (0) with salsa (0) and 3oz chicken (2.5), FF yogurt (2)
S - 1 cup FF SF pudding (3), apple (1)
D - Turkey Kielbasa (2), chicken (2.5), corn (1), veggie baked beans (2)

22.5/22
Old 06-12-2008, 08:50 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 162 / 146 / 135(?)

Height: 5'10"

Hi all,
I've been gone since Monday (from the thread I mean, not gone gone). I have spent that time not working out and existing almost entirely on white carbs - including a ton of cheap sugar (i.e., not quality splurge-worthy treats). I have no explanation. I felt great over the weekend and then this. I have to figure out the trigger - it was too bizarre.

I have pulled myself out of my death spiral, though. Got my 3 mile run in this morning, and just had an Egg Beaters omelet with Laughing Cow cheese and tomatoes, a veggie sausage patty, and strawberries. I am unfortunately out of town this weekend at another scary B&B, but will do my best to stay on course so I will be strong into next week.

Have a good one all.
Old 06-12-2008, 12:09 PM   #64  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

OP yesterday, except I ended up skipping a snack due to work craziness. So the scale weirdness continues, only in a good way...I started TOM, which means my scale would normally be up, but it's down...down to INSIDE my "red zone".

I'm going to stop pretending I understand.

S - Greek yogurt w/ peaches
L - Leftover frittata w/ veggies and chicken sausage, side salad
S - Protein shake w/ almond milk and strawberries
S - Popcorn
D - Chicken Fajita Salad - chicken, grilled zucchini and bell pepper, olives, black beans, greens, ff sour cream based dressing, and a crumbled corn tortilla over the top.
S - NSA Ice Cream in a cone

E - 55 min cardio, 60 min strength
Old 06-12-2008, 04:54 PM   #65  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Cut the morning snack so I could have a reasonable portion of fat free frozen yogurt tonight...I have a slight frozen yogurt addiction. But it works with the calories and makes such a nice treat sometimes.

I just kicked my own butt with cardio/lifting. I swear, with all of the crazy stress with the house going on, my workouts just keep getting more intense. I've got that same "crazed maniac" exercise thing going on that I had when my knee was having issues and all I could do was UB...I was brutal on my arms.

Last time it led to some MAJOR shapeliness. Let's hope this does the same! It'd be at least ONE perk for all the drama.
Closed Thread