Living Maintenance general maintenance topics and discussions

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2007, 05:03 PM   #31  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

Hi ladies,

I just came in after 3.5 hrs. of working in my garden. I pulled up all of my potatoes and I have lots of them. Then I cleared the big spot where they were at and made my neat little rows and planted some pumpkins. Then I mowed all around my garden area.

I'm not sure yet what type of meat I'm cooking for dinner, but I know we are having fresh from the garden squash, tomatoes, onions and potatoes with whatever I fix.

I'm taking a break for now and then I plan to trim the trees in my back yard. My back is starting to get sore from all the yard work. Ouch. It's a beautiful near 90 degree day here.
Old 06-04-2007, 11:20 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

Height: 5'8"

Good morning maintainers! Today I'm not feeling like a maintainer any longer. I think I've let myself go just a tad. Since January, I've been maintaining at between 139-142 but in the past couple of weeks I haven't seen anything less than 142, so it's time to buckle down and get those last 10 pounds off for good! Let's see, 10 pounds at 1 pound per week, I should be at goal by mid August.
Closed Thread