Lighten Up! Feeling a little stressed out over your diet? This forum is for you! Laugh a little, relax, and take a load off!

Old 08-28-2006, 11:37 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 160/122/120

Default The Toddler Miracle Diet

I found this at this website: http://jaoii.lunarpages.com/toddler.html

THE TODDLER MIRACLE DIET

Americans are always on the lookout for a new diet. The trouble with most diets is that you don't get enough to eat (the starvation diet), or you don't get enough variation (the liquid diet) or you go broke (the all-meat diet). Consequently, people tend to cheat on their diets, or quit after 3 days, or go right back to stuffing their faces after it is all over. Is there nothing you can do but give up and tell your friends you have a gland problem?

Well, now there's the new Toddler Miracle Diet! Over the years you may have noticed, as I have, that most two-year-olds are trim. It came to me one day over a glass of water and a carrot that perhaps their diet is the reason.

After consultation with pediatricians, X-ray technicians, and distraught Moms, I was able to formulate this new diet. It is inexpensive, offering great variety and sufficient quantity. Before embarking on this diet, however, be sure to check with your doctor -- otherwise, you might have to see him afterward.

Good luck!

DAY ONE

Breakfast:
One scrambled egg, one piece of toast with grape jelly. Eat 2 bites of egg, using your fingers; dump the rest on the floor. Take 1 bite of toast, then smear the jelly over your face and clothes.
Lunch:
Four crayons (any color), a handful of potato chips, and a glass of milk (3 sips only, then spill the rest).
Dinner:
A dry stick, two pennies and a nickel, 4 sips of flat Pepsi.
Bedtime snack:
Toast a piece of bread and toss it on the kitchen floor.
DAY TWO

Breakfast:
Pick up stale toast from kitchen floor and eat it. Drink half bottle of vanilla extract or one vial of vegetable dye.
Lunch:
Half a tube of "Pulsating Pink" lipstick and a handful of Purina Dog Chow (any flavor). One ice cube, if desired.
Afternoon Snack:
Lick an all-day sucker until sticky, take outside, drop in dirt. Retrieve and continue slurping until it is clean again. Then bring inside and drop on the rug.
Dinner:
A rock or an uncooked bean, which should be thrust up your left nostril. Pour grape Kool-Aid over mashed potatoes; eat with a spoon.
DAY THREE

Breakfast:
Two pancakes with plenty of syrup, eat one with fingers, rub in hair. Glass of milk; drink half, stuff other pancake in glass. After breakfast, pick up yesterday's sucker from rug, lick off fuzz, and put it on the cushion of your best chair.
Lunch:
Three matches, peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Spit several bites onto the floor. Pour glass of milk on table and slurp up.
Dinner:
Dish of ice cream, handful of potato chips, some red punch.
FINAL DAY

Breakfast:
A quarter-tube of toothpaste (any flavor), bit of soap, an olive. Pour a glass of milk over bowl of Cornflakes, add a half cup of sugar. Once cereal is soggy, drink milk and feed cereal to dog.
Lunch:
Eat crumbs off kitchen floor and dining room carpet. Find that sucker and finish eating it.
Dinner:
A glass of spaghetti and chocolate milk. Leave meatball on plate. Stick of mascara for dessert.
Goodbye Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 01:24 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 185/168/150

Height: 5'8

too funny
fitbyforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 01:57 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

That was funny
canadian mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 08:56 PM   #4  
Getting back on track

Height: 5' 9"

Talking

That was hilarious! I've got tears from laughing so hard! My 9 year old was reading it with me and laughing too - I told him that's pretty much the way he used to eat. I especially love toss the toast on the kitchen floor and eat it for breakfast the next morning!
icmethinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 10:04 PM   #5  
2 wheels is plenty :D

S/C/G: 264/195/150

Height: 5'4"

Mashed potatoes with koolaid...that's good stuff!
chick_in_the_hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 10:33 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 238/199/150

Height: 5'5"

Very funny
drake3272004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 10:21 AM   #7  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

Hey.. I think they're onto something!
2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 03:37 PM   #8  

have to pass this on to my daughter so she can see what is in her future with my new grandbaby ;0 This was precious
luflic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 10:21 PM   #9  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

That was great. I have a 2 yr. old grandson and this diet describes his eating habits perfectly. LOL
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote