Lighten Up! Feeling a little stressed out over your diet? This forum is for you! Laugh a little, relax, and take a load off!

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2001, 01:14 PM   #1  
Suzanne 3FC

Exclamation

Guys, I am very sorry, but the files for this forum did not transfer properly!

Please forgive me, I hope we can fill it back up quickly. I don't know that I'll help much though. I've been told that while I do have a sense of humor, I'm just not funny

Old 03-04-2001, 03:06 PM   #2  
WW Moderator

Default Awwwwwwwww

Yes, you are funny! I am sure you can fill it up single-handedly. Please stop crying or I will have to mail you another case of Charmin!

I know how you feel, it has been rumoured that I have poor HTML skills. <b SAY IT AIN'T SO!! b>
Old 03-05-2001, 11:34 PM   #3  
Smith Mountain Mommy-Girl

Default You guys ... I mean chicks are cracking me up!!!

You are bothe hilarius and they sey thet I can relly use thatt new spill chevker faeture.....

Seriously...thanks for all that you have done for me over the years...yes years!!! I was around on your very first board and one of the first to leave the WW site seeking an easier way to communcate with fellow dieters. You "chicks" have always been the BEST!!! Thanks!!!

emmy
love that little purple guy!!!
Old 03-07-2001, 10:55 PM   #4  
Chick-a-dee

Suzanne,

Since when have you gone from super-chick to guest? Have they put you on probation or something?
Old 03-08-2001, 11:15 PM   #5  
Uber-Moderator!!

Default Testing!

I've been trying to attach a document for the past two days now...since it's a funny cartoon type thing, I thought I'd give it a try here!

MrsJim
265/156/145
Old 03-09-2001, 12:13 AM   #6  
Finally out of the 160's!

haha... reminds me of when I'm baking. "Testing" the cookie dough has no calories, you know... LOL
Old 03-19-2001, 08:37 PM   #7  
CIN

One of my favorite closings: You will look better..and feel better by far...IF the only spare tire you have is on your car!

Also:
Remember Eating in private shows up in public!
Old 03-21-2001, 11:45 AM   #8  

Default Hello All

Hi everyone - I am new here. I live in new hampshire, about 1 hour north of Boston USA. I need to lose about 40 lbs and so far have lost about 2-4 over the past month.

My husband and I eloped in February and got married on a tropical island. However, our families want us to have a ceremony at home (for them) this summer when everyone is home.

I am looking for a size 14-16 summer wedding dress (in case you have one - or know of someone who does). You can email me at [email protected]

I really need to lose the weight for myself, I just hate my body right now, but I am trying by dieting and exercising so it won't be long now, I hope!

I hope to hear back from you all soon!

L
Old 03-21-2001, 09:24 PM   #9  
Uber-Moderator!!

Default Here's a great wedding tip!!!

I know you're looking for large-size wedding gowns - trying to find the right wedding gown is tough enough as it is!

Please, go to Amazon.com or whereever you buy your books (I'd say try the library first, but these books are always out!) and get "BRIDAL BARGAINS" and "THE BRIDAL GOWN GUIDE: DISCOVER THE DRESS OF YOUR DREAMS AT A PRICE YOU CAN AFFORD" by Alan and Denise Fields (oh, what the heck - I'll just give you the links here: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...729502-2504509 and http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...729502-2504509 - these two books will save you so much time and money! "Bridal Gown Guide" in particular - they 'rate' all the manufacturers, and note who makes larger sizes (believe me, they are out there!). THEN they tell you where to go to get the best price - the dress I fell in love with (I'm wearing it in the wedding photos on my website) the salon wanted $900 for the dress, plus a $200 'rush fee' (four months before the wedding) and $250 for 'alterations'. Plus tax of course (8 1/4%). I bought the dress on the Internet for $695, no tax, second day air shipping - it arrived the month before the wedding! I then got a referral for a FANTASTIC seamstress who worked out of her home - she took in the dress and altered it - for $60! These books are fantastic - and fun to read!

(Can't you tell when I get excited about a subject?) To get ideas, go to some salons; look through bridal mags; go to shows; etc. Then when you find what you want, shop for the best price!

Take care and congrats!
Closed Thread