What are your measurements?

• This has been done in the past, but I thought I would be fun to do again.

State your height, weight and clothing size; and what your measurements are.

I am;
    - 5'3.5"
    - 138 pounds
    - size 8
    My measurements;
    39/30.5/39.25
  • My measurements are in my sig =)

But here's the rest

5'2
    171 lbs
    size 12-14 (can't wait until I'm in the single digits!!!!)
    40-34-42

I hope I lose proportionally!! I used to have a nice hourglass shape and as I gained weight I lost it boo.

Good thread idea Sum38!!
  • Participating for fun!

- 5'6"
    - 120-125lbs
    - size 8/10 AU (equivalent to size 4/6 US but I've noticed that a number of US stores that have outlets in Australia carry vanity sizing so sizes that fit can range from 2 upwards)
    - now 34 / 25/35. I think I was an inch bigger all-round in my avatar and my shoulders are really broad.
  • Height-5'7"
    Weight-155
    Size-A bit complicated... I have a size 6/8 bust, a size 4 waist, and size 10/12 hips. So basically, I just buy everything in a 10/12 and then take it to the tailor and have the top taken in. The difference between my bust and hips isn't that visible when you're looking at me (I just look like a regular hourglass body type), but it definitely makes shopping a pain in the neck.
    Measurements-36"/26"/40"
  • 5'6
    Size: 4 in dresses and skirts and pants with some stretch. 6 in most pants.
    Measurements: 35-26-35(used to be much more of an extreme hourglass, becoming more boxy as I get smaller :/)

BombshellFitness-I would kill for your proportions!
  • Haha, you can have them! I'm tired of having to pay out the nose for tailoring!
    I wish I was a little more proportionate. Unfortunately, I inherited my mother's wide-set hips, so there's nothing to be done about it.
  • 5'9"
    44-36-42.

Rather curvy... and I too have to make a lot of trips to the tailor. Tops are my issue. A 34G chest is rather difficult to fit.
  • Thanks for posting!!! I am always intrigued what others measure.
  • 5'5 and a half
    120 lbs
    Bust: 29? very small
    Waist: 23.5
    Hips: 34.5
    Thighs: 20.5

No idea what my "real" size is, I wear stretchy clothing all the time.
  • Maintainer for two years.

5' 2.5" (curvy and muscular build)
    128 lbs. (range 124-129)
    37-27-37
    Size 2/4 pants
    Size S shirt
  • Here are mine:
    - 5'5"
    - 177 pounds
    - size 10 (M/L in tops and L in bottoms)
    My measurements:
    39/35/43 --> yikes. bottom heavy.
  • 46, 36, 46 exactly

5'8 and 202 Lbs
  • I know what you mean, my chest measures a DDD 46, and I even tried bust reduction but had to lose wt 1st and then met the kaiser Dr to reduce the bust area and he said there is a chance with reduction that bust atreols may "Fall off?" So that freaked me out and never did reduce bust size except for in weight loss efforts then they reduce as I reduce in wt.
  • When I first started

Height: 5"1.8
    Weight: 155 pounds
    BMI/Frame: 26.3 and Medium-Large
    Measurements: 38-31-40
    Clothing size: Size 8-10

Now

Height: 5"1.8
    Weight: 138 pounds
    BMI/Frame: Unknown and Medium-Large
    Measurements: 37-27-37.5
    Clothing size: Unknown