Whatcha wearing today?

You're on Page 1 of 7
Go to
  • I ditched my yoga/walking pants and I am sporting a sassy striped dress from WHBM. Underneath I have a matching bra/pantie set. To finish the outer layer look, I chose pantyhose and to die for pumps.

What's your pleasure today? -- This is a judgment free zone, come in as you please!
  • I'm just chilling at home today so I have on a pair of hot pink shorts and a hot pink cheetah print tank. Something I'd never be seen in public in
  • The last pair of jeans I have left that fit reasonably (I still am not quite fitting into the new ones ) A fun red and white striped top that has some rouching down the side to make it more fitted and a black zip up coz its always so damn cold in my cube! I think my feet are shrinking! My shoes feel a little loose lately, soon the snow will be gone and I can rock the toms again
  • I had on a black meshy-type sweater and black tank top, cute flared denim capris, sparkly black flip flops. Now I'm changed to workout pants, bright pink shirt, black sweatshirt, bright pink and white sneakers. Feeling good today!!

Sum, your outfit sounds gorgeous!!
  • So yesterday was my "pretty day".

Today I have been cleaning the house and doing laundry and I am still in my nightgown But I will be slipping into my workout pants, sports bra and moisture wicking tee soon; GYM time. Later on I will sport some yoga pants and a thick coat for my evening walk..then shower time and back to my pajamas...Oh how I love Saturdays!
  • Now that I exercise a couple of times a day and then try to be "presentable" in real clothes when my husband gets home, it's a laundry nightmare!!
  • Never made it to my walk...I have walked 6/7 days (30 miles) and after the gym I was just spent!

I am "lucky" because my husband travels each week, and I only need to get dolled up 3 times per week -- All kidding aside, I hear ya! I ran out of sports bras today..... hubby always marvels how much clothing I have in the wash, but I work out each day; some days I do double workouts, and I wear a different set of workout clothes to the gym than to my walks....

BUT I showered after the gym. Pulled out a nice silver and gold studded ecru colored skirt, silk top with ruffles and shimmering gold cardigan. I like looking nice to my husband
  • Silverfire, Keep the faith! I have some clothes that still don't fit and it can be upsetting but try to put a positive spin on it and let it be a motivation! I know that can be frustrating though.

I was wearing my volunteer outfit, now I am in a t-shirt that I got as a freebie from PT, something that I earned for completing my therapy! I also have my gray comfy shorts on and my sandals, which are now looser, yay! That is a NSV for me, last year they were tight...

have a good day everyone!
  • This morning I was wearing a denim skirt a little above the knees with a hot-pink v-neck t-shirt and some new Clarks sandals I just got yesterday. Now I'm in my exercise clothes, which are black mesh shorts and a long green t-shirt that I got on my first day of business school, back in August, 1994 (I know this because it's got the date on it).

I do chuckle over the whole yoga pants debate. I saw a few women wearing them in the supermarket this morning (which happens to be in the same plaza as a popular gym) and wondered if they knew it was such a hotly debated choice LOL I certainly never gave it a second thought before a couple weeks ago...
  • Silky little dress with baby blue, light pink, pale green and soft purple patterns. I adore dress season
  • Quote:
    I do chuckle over the whole yoga pants debate. I saw a few women wearing them in the supermarket this morning (which happens to be in the same plaza as a popular gym) and wondered if they knew it was such a hotly debated choice LOL I certainly never gave it a second thought before a couple weeks ago...
    Guilty, guilty and more guilty here
  • Im in matching gray t-shirt and sweats
  • Spiffy multicolored top, black pants, black boots, and cropped black jacket. Lotsa black, needless to say.
  • Black jeans, black knit top and black cardigan.
  • Red flannel polka-dot PJ's until ten. Now in back pants, red LS pullover sweater and black, red and white scarf.