3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Lighten Up! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/lighten-up-38/)
-   -   Whatcha wearing today? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/lighten-up/280018-whatcha-wearing-today.html)

CindySunshine 03-31-2014 09:30 PM

I'm in Florida! White shorts, striped stretchy orange stripe top with zippers up the sides, dull gold flat sandals, big straw hat. :). Jammie's now...

coffeeshopgirl 03-31-2014 09:50 PM

yoga pants and my favorite red hoodie

so comfy!!

Dollydimple 04-01-2014 02:44 AM

I'm so glad you asked! I'm wearing trousers which I haven't been able to get into since early last year

I have been here since march 12th and don't seem to be allowed a ticker. Early days yet though i suppose

Dottington 04-01-2014 05:03 PM

My new-ish jeans, over sized off the shoulder tan and black stripped thick knit sweater, black tank top, high healed knee high brown boots, chunky tan infinity scarf.

Radiojane 04-01-2014 05:08 PM

Black cardigan over grey lace and leather top, my "skinny" jeans & black ballet flats. Oh, and peacock cascade earrings.

Elladorine 04-01-2014 05:28 PM

I found this awesome Jack & Sally tee at the thrift shop this weekend. Wasn't able to try it on at the store so I was a little nervous about the fit:

http://distilleryimage6.ak.instagram...2c29b82a_8.jpg

Turned out to fit just fine, whew! So I'm wearing that today, and I'm also wearing a pair of Torrid jeans I picked up on clearance a while back, and a head wrap I found at the dollar store last night. :)

If you can't tell, I do love a good bargain. :p

alaskanlaughter 04-01-2014 05:28 PM

new jeans which are comfy (i rarely wear jeans), old sneakers (former running shoes), white/gray long t-shirt and a red hoodie over it that says "Alaska Grown"....proud to be born n raised Alaskan! :)

SkylarLeeDixon 04-30-2014 10:41 AM

Fun tread!

Im at work so Im wearing black underwear, a black long sleeves shirt (a must here where I work, cant use short sleeves, thank god!) mismatched socks (as always) working security boots (dunno how you call them in english) and the super cute pair of jeans I never tought I could wear cause they will never fit me and now they do!

So I feel like a million dollars today! =D

SkylarLeeDixon 04-30-2014 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elladorine (Post 4975260)
I found this awesome Jack & Sally tee at the thrift shop this weekend. Wasn't able to try it on at the store so I was a little nervous about the fit:

Turned out to fit just fine, whew! So I'm wearing that today, and I'm also wearing a pair of Torrid jeans I picked up on clearance a while back, and a head wrap I found at the dollar store last night. :)

If you can't tell, I do love a good bargain. :p

I NEED that shirt! >_< oh the envy! so cute on you tho!

MrsTryingAgain 05-30-2014 05:24 PM

My "usual"...jean shorts (currently size 44 down from 46), bright red t-shirt & my walking tennies.

I always seem to wear tomboy things. I even wear men's pants/shorts. I have a SUPER short waist, my ribs basically ride on my hip, so men's pants/short fit better.

Dottington 05-30-2014 06:18 PM

Its in the 90s today so I'm wearing a tie-dye dress and black sandal wedges and have my hair in pigtails(just realized its in the 90s and I'm channeling the 90s :D)

CanadianCutie 05-30-2014 06:56 PM

It was humid today, so I wore some button up capri pants in a sandy taupe colour. A lime green tank tank, and a black short sleeved shirt left open over to, with black thong flip flops on my feet. Hubby told me how good I looked today.

Melarie 06-03-2014 04:38 PM

Since its my day off, I'm rocking some lime green Kermit the frog pj shorts and an ICP t-shirt.

Dottington 06-04-2014 12:53 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This awesome new orange dress! Ugh I'm obsessed with orange lately!

Munchy 06-04-2014 09:00 AM

That dress is fabulous! I need to know where you got it! :)

I'm wearing black/white editor pants (express wide leg trousers), a black tank, a black 3/4 sleeve shirt with a draped neckline that goes to the belly button, black heeled boots, and silver and black beaded jewelry.