If Women Ruled The World

• -PMS would be a legitimate defense in court.

-Men would get reputations for sleeping around.

-A man would no longer be considered a "good catch" simply because he is breathing.

-Fewer women would be dieting because their ideal weight standard would increase by 40 pounds.

-Shopping would be considered an aerobic activity.

-Men would be secretaries for femal bosses, working twice as hard for none of the credit.

-Men would earn 70 cents for every dollar women made.

-Men would bring drinks, chips and dip to women watching soap operas.

-Men would HAVE to get Playboy for the articles, because there would be no pictures.

-Men would learn phrases like: "I'm sorry", "I Love You", "You're beautiful", "Of course you don't look fat in that outfit."

-Men would be judged entirely by their looks, women by their accomplishments.

-Men would sit around and wonder what WE are thinking.

-Men would pay as much attention to their woman as to their car.

-ALL toilet seats would be nailed down.

-Men would work on relationships as much as they work on their careers.

-TV news segments on sports would never run longer than 1 minute.

-ALL men would be forced to spend one month in a PMS simulator.

-During mid-life crisis, men would get hot-flashes and women would date 19-year-olds.

-Overweight men would have their weight brought to their attention constantly.

-After a baby is born, men would take a six-week maternity leave to wait on their wives hand and foot.

Okay, just to add I am NOT bashing men, because ALL men are not this way. I just thought this was cute!
  • Quote:
    -ALL toilet seats would be nailed down.
    If I ran the world, every house would have separate toilets for men and women, and men would be required to clean theirs.
  • Amen to that Kiwonk!!!!!! With a hubby and 2 sons.....I AGREE!!