Wandering Minds

• Sometimes I find myself pondering over the silliest things when my mind is wandering... I'd love to hear some of the stuff that goes on in other people's heads!

Strange things I wonder:

1. Every time I see an overweight woman somewhere I wonder if she's a member of 3FC.

2. I wonder if famous singers listen to their own music... I like to imagine them jamming to their own songs in their cars... lol.

3. Whenever I'm holding a dollar bill I always wonder all the places it's been... I wonder the same about pets that come from the pound.

4. I also make little movies in my head... they usually involve some celebrity asking me out on a date, lol. (Ssshhhh... don't tell my husband.)

What do you think about when you're bored?
  • LOL, good question. I know my mind wanders when I am running. I will have to start trying to remember.
  • if my mind wanders...it jumps from subject to subject...but mostly settles upon past lives...i find it easier to remember bits and pieces of my past lives when i'm not "thinking" but just wandering around in my mind...
  • my brain works like YouTube surfing: an indeterminate amount of time day dreaming then ending up at such a random thought i wonder how on earth i got there
  • LOL @ #1!

Whenever I see an overweight person now, I'm probably going to wonder the same!