she's got to move it, move it

• what's your fav. songs?
    songs to make you feel better when you're having a bad day, bad mood.
    songs to make you fired up!
    songs to make you feel inspired...

i have too many to name, and if you're like me and don't know the name try to descibe the song/lyrics.

'fast car' by tracy chapman(?)
    'bye bye' by jo dee messeena(sp)
    'break away' and many others by, i forgot, first idol winner.
    'sober' by pink
    bring me to life by evanescence
    careful by paramore
    'the truth didn't set me free, so i did it myseeeeelf.'
    i can't explain why that lyric always gets me. it seems like it doesn't make sense, but i 'knew' what i should be doing to be healthy and wasn't doing it. the only way the weight was coming off was was to run my azz off.

'white flag warrior' by flobots sometimes i can listen to that one all day. really get you fired up.
    'turn the page' by bob seger

many by pearl jam

not sure of the exact title, big girls are beautiful
    'get yourself to the butterfly lounge, find yourself a big laaady.....its just soo up beat. just have to dance to it, or at least smile.

ok your turn, name that tune!
  • I like to work out to MC Chris's Pizza Butt
  • Yesterday I did the Susan G Komen 5k, ran the whole way and this is what I listened too:

Sweet Emotion - Aerosmith
    Dream On - Aerosmith
    Womanizer - Britney Spears
    Poker Face - Lady Gaga
    Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
    TikTok - Kei$ha
    BlahBlahBlah - Kei$ha
    Keep it comin' love - KC & the sunshine band
    Help I'm Alive - Meric
    Karma Police - Radiohead
    Fake Plastic Trees - Radiohead
    Back in Black - AC/DC

I love variety!
  • when i am on the treadmill I listen to Beyonce - All the Single Ladies, Diva, Soldier and Pussycat Dolls - Buttons, Dontcha - anything with a catchy dance beat,

When weight training I like to listen to Flyleaf, Audioslave, Rage Against the Machine
  • This may be weird, but back when I was a gym member, my mp3 player had a lot of songs by Styx on there! I adore Styx!
  • my new fav. is 'just the way you are' by bruno mars.
    not upbeat and fast enough for a w/o. i had it in my head all afternoon today. put me in a good mood.
    listened to it tonight with my daughter. she loves it too.
  • I ALWAYS end my workouts with "Defying Gravity" from Wicked. It's 6 minutes long and it's kind of my anthem right now.
  • i listened to that last night. love the lyrics!