Lighten Up! Feeling a little stressed out over your diet? This forum is for you! Laugh a little, relax, and take a load off!

Old 09-25-2008, 11:50 PM   #16  
Taste the rainbow

S/C/G: 299/241/175

Height: 5'9

I give my boyfriend a very detailed list, and he always forgets a few things on it. I'm like why can't you check the items off the list when you get them! Grrr. And of course the store is like half an hour away so he ends up wasting gas to go get the stuff he missed later.
Skittlez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:35 AM   #17  
Operator265

My X had a problem with getting back home. We lived in a town of 10-15,000 and he knew everyone. I would be cooking dinner and realize I needed one thing to finish and send him to the store "real quick" for milk or something. 2 1/2 hours later he'd get back home.

"Well, I ran into Gary in the parking lot. He and his wife are having troubles. Then I ran into Kasey in Aisle 2. She's really liking her new job. Mitch was in Dairy, we had to figure out what went wrong on the dragline today at work. Then, Lisa was my cashier, and you know how she likes to talk." Yeah right, whatever. Dinner is now ruined, the kids are starving and I am completely POd.

But, he would redeem himself at my TOM. He had no problem with getting feminine supplies. His attitude was, "What, someone's going to think they're for me?"
Old 10-02-2008, 03:32 PM   #18  
Going goal.

S/C/G: 316/ticker/140

Height: 5'6" & 3/4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopaholic1204 View Post
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My dh likes to shop. But its mostly for electronics or video games, lol.
Haha!

And that's the only kind of shopping my fiance likes to do XD
pixiefalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 04:26 PM   #19  
frustrated foodie

S/C/G: 237/223/size 10/12

Height: 5'5.5"

I'm told to send a texted list, or he puts the list in the iphone (the bane of my existence) And he still forgets something...that he wrote down!
owlmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote