Scale
Success --
Impressive!!!
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 03:18 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Thank you all (Joni that was cute!)

Ulanda - I was going to buy an expensive purse as my Onederland treat, but since I have the kitchen coming, I'll stick with that.
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 05:24 PM   #33  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

Congratulations Cassi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a wonderful milestone to reach... all that hard work paid off. Enjoy your success!
I look forward to travelling to Onederland with you as we are just a 3lb diff from getting our passports there! Keep at it.
To everyone else hope you had a good day. I'm still moping about my 0.4 loss today after declining all treats yesterday while dealing with a house full of indulging family and both my 2 and 3 year old have simultaneous temper tantrums!!!! but plan to attack my eliptical machine tonight for some personal revenge. GRRRRRR
Have a super night to all of you, look forward to hearing everyone's victories

Kristen
KrispieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 05:33 PM   #34  
Shannon

Height: 5'3"

Congratulations Cassi! I was hoping to join you as well but I'm stalled out again - October went by without a loss.

I am so frustated at the scale that I choose not to go to the COD this week and on my own I am trying no lites to see if the soy protein is effecting me though I have no BM problems. We leave to Mexico on Nov 10 evening.

I continue working out and eating right and one day it will happen. I've done the spin class every week for the last 3 weeks and it is getting much easier but I still work really hard and enjoy it.

As long as I move forward and continue making good decisions and exercising - I am in a better place than I was before LAWL.

Sorry I've been so quiet - I've been lurking and reading and using your stories as a push to keep going however I haven't felt much like talking about lawl right now. However, just know that I am here and will shout out occasionally!
Shannon13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 08:09 PM   #35  
Holly on LAWL

S/C/G: 148/143/124

Height: 5'4"

Congrats Cassie on your hard won VICTORY!!!! I say go for the purse and the kitchen!!!!
holly321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 08:30 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 182/162.5/140

Shannon, Sorry you are having some troubles right now, but you have the right attititude. Just keep at it. You don't have to talk about LAWL to posts, just come on in even if it's just to say hi.

Cassi, What purse were you after...Coach, Dooney & Burke, Louis Vuitton???? Those are are my favorite. I haven't had a new Coach in about 13 years, but the last one I purchased still looks new. Maybe there will still be some $$$ left after the kitchen is done. I like the kitchen idea for myself right about now, but can't do it financially yet.

OK, chickies, let us propose a new center ran by us, right here. Pearl will be the head motivator, Cassi will be the nutritionist and provide us with lovely recipes. Deb and many others will show us that we are capable of getting to our goals and I am sure we would have a much more successful center than there has ever been. Others could chime in with a daily dose of humor and there you have it. A center ran by people who are actually doing and succeeding on the program.We are all striving, some even struggling to make this work for us. I know that we can do it because we are all worth it.

Father update, I went to see him today and he was doing better, just a little down. He had starting bleeding internally last night and they got that under control, so I am happy about that. He still is on a complete liquid diet. Please keep him in your prayers, he has a ways to go yet.

Everyone have an awesome night.

Ulanda
2bfit06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 08:49 PM   #37  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Ulanda - I think your idea for a Center is great! Kimphin seems to add a lot of humor to the boards lately!

Shannon - Hang in there with us; I personally decided to renew for 10 more weeks since I know the holidays can get the best of me and I really really really want to make this lifestyle change last! I am by far the weakest link here and need daily support and feel I get the best support from this thread.

KrispieD - I refuse to believe that those 2 innocent-looking, adorable tots in your avatar are capable of throwing a tantrum of any sort. And please, please be happy with a .4 loss - that's HUGE in my book!

I'm watching Dancing with the Stars and wish I had a pinch of their talents! I always watch this stuff and say "I'm going to go take dancing lessons." DH isn't much into dancing so that puts the kabash on that.

I PMed Katie (Repo). She hasn't posted in over a week and I know she was diagnosed with a viral infection; sure hope she's okay. If anyone hears from her, let us know.

Pearl or Cassi or Debster cooking question - I made the Oven Chicken Chicamanga recipe tonight and I have this aftertaste in my mouth and I think it's the cumin and I don't really like it. Or do you think it's the cumin and cinammon combination? I'm thinking I may just use the lo-sodium taco mixes that are out there and drink lots of water when I do these mexican dishes. Oh well, I'm trying
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 09:29 PM   #38  
"Print"cess Jenni

S/C/G: 247/226/149

Height: 5'6"

Hey gang You are all doing so great! So many huge victories! I'm still trying to get my birthday pounds off! Over a week later no less! It was not worth it I guess..... Well, tomorrow I'm going to see Toby Keith in concert with my girlfriends! I don't listen to country music that much, but I'm just excited to go since my best friend popped for the tickets!

I have a bet going with 2 people at work. We've each predicted what we'll weigh on November 13th, and whoever gets the closest wins. The loser has to buy the winner a salad for lunch. Kinda lame, but it makes it a little more fun to work towards.

Hugs,
FlowerJenni1022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 10:11 PM   #39  
Debbie on LAWL

S/C/G: 239/223/135

Height: 5'5

Congratulations Cassie! 50lbs is AWESOME. Your onderland goal is right there in your reach and you WILL achieve it. Treat yourself to the purse. I have a weakness for purses and will always treat myself to a new bag given a good opportunity

Leann- I miss you on the board! I know it's been rough but you have friends and support here when you are ready.

To all of you who hung in there over halloween, CONGRATS!

I LOVE Pearl's cotton candy story and Michelle's cool neighborhood halloween party.

Life here has been crazy! I was up 2lbs on Monday but today I was down 4lbs! Yay me!
My niece(5) and nephew (2) , brother and sister-in-law are living with me until they find a house and it has been challenging with all the "kid" goodies in the house. Halloween was awesome, I gave out every last piece of candy and did not cheat. The kids candy is stashed away in a secret hiding place. This week I am working really hard at making sure I weigh and measure each and every morsel and drink my water. I get so distracted in the office that I forget to drink!

I think I may do TO next week. I must admit I am kind of nervous but I really want to see the scale move!

Good night everyone - Here's to a POP day tomorrow!

Hugs
Debbie
Debbie367 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 08:59 AM   #40  
bulliemomma

S/C/G: 244

Height: 5'4

everyone is doing so well, i have a question about the different plans, i did lawl 4years ago with great results. my questions is at what wieght should i switch to gold plan. i am currently on the purple with lites(luna bars). i am doing really well with the purple plan and have been pop for 2months hope i can keep my will power.
bulliemomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 09:01 AM   #41  
LAWL Member

S/C/G: 214/178/150

Height: 5'1"

bulliemama - My COD says gold w/ lites at 175 but some of the chickies say anywhare frome 190 to 175 before switching over....So I don't know....

Where is Everyone this morning?????

Well if you don't want to come out and play then I am telling my mommy....
MickeySue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 09:17 AM   #42  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Good Morning ladies.......
I actually slept in a bit this morning. DH let me sleep until 7:00. I have one last kid to get off to school, and then I must face the laundry monster in my basement. That is about the excitement of my day today. Yesterday, I had a really blah, I want to eat everything in sight day. I didn't give in. But, it was the first really hard day I have had since I started the program two weeks ago. I guess the honeymoon phase is wearing off. I will try to stay focussed and maybe make a trip to the grocery store and buy some nice expensive melons or something My boys, Adam, 4, and Andrew, 2, have been quite naughty in the stores lately. I have been pretty good about making them behave when we are out, and I can usually take them just about anywhere if I make sure they are fed and rested. Well, the last few times, I have been so embarassed. I guess it can be humbling to have your two year old throw a fit in the grocery store. I have been kind of spoiled with my kids, they usually do really good in the store. Oh well. I am going to see if I can put their pictures on here.......but don't know if I know how Have a POP day everyone
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 09:18 AM   #43  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Sorry, Michelle - busy day here at work. We're having our opening for our condos, townhomes and retail development today and tomorrow.

My COD says gold at 181.

Check in later...
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 09:46 AM   #44  
One pound at a time...

Talking Congratulations Cassi!

A big WOOHOO for the 50 lbs loss! Onederland is definately in sight Alice!
ChocLabLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 10:18 AM   #45  
Kim - IP 9/10

I am so mad at myself right now! I left my sunroof open last night... and not only did it rain during the night - it snowed too. So, this morning I go out to the car with my usual minutes to spare before I'm late for work, and I get greeted with this slushy mess in my brand new car!!!! On top of that it must've been windy too, because there were leaves in it too. I sopped it all up, turned the heat up to 80degrees and blasted the fan all the way to work. I hope it doesn't get musty smelling. ARGHHH!

Shannon - sorry you are down right now. Don't worry about lurking - we're the best kind of friends... no guilt! Jump in when you want, or just to let us know that you're still around.

Ulanda - Glad you got to see your dad yesterday. I hope he continues to improve.

Joni - That's great that you signed on for 10 more weeks. You are so not a weak link to us! On the Dancing thing, DH and I took ballroom lessons before our wedding, and I had to DRAG him there. But, as the weeks progressed, he really started to like it. The guy really does most of the work, leading us around. That was 13 yrs ago - we have retained about 5% of what we learned, but it is enough to get us around the dance floor at weddings and stuff.

Jenni - Hi there! Have a good time at the concert tonight - it should be a good one. Your bet at work is neat, you GET THAT FREE SALAD!!!! Last year my DH and our 2 friends had a little biggest loser competition for 10 weeks. Each weeks biggest reduction in pounds got to choose where we went out to eat one day that week. At the end of the 10 wks, the biggest % loser got $30. It was fun, but I didn't win.

Debbie - sounds like you have a full house right now! To remember to drink water, I keep a 32 ounce rubbermaid bottle on my desk. 2 of those, and I'm done.

Nicole - I can't believe you've only been on LAWl for 2 weeks! Tough out the blahs, it always happens once the newness wears off. You made me laugh your boys embarrassing you in stores. I have a 5yr old nephew who excels at embarrassing my SIL in public places. He's really good at it, yells things like "you're NOT my mommy!". He's getting over it now, but it was a trying couple of years for her.

So , thats all from here. I'm still trying to dry my damp butt from driving into work in the swampmobile.....
Kimphin is offline   Reply With Quote