Old 10-02-2006, 02:41 PM   #46  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Cassi--what picture in the bottom of the message?? Maybe I have to see it at home--my computer here sucks--can't even see my own ticker--some gals, yes--others no!
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 02:44 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Lea Ann - Try this

[img=http://thumb2.webshots.net/t/53/753/8/65/39/2045865390014805302DkRaiK_th.jpg]
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 02:57 PM   #48  
Maintainer

S/C/G: 222/127/120

Height: 5'4"

Cassi: Congrats on buying regular size 18 jeans... off the rack too.....doesn't it just feel great!
winkie03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 03:43 PM   #49  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Hi guys! I finally am able to jump on and say hello! I had a pretty crappy food week. All of a sudden it seems like I really need some extra structure, motivation, butt kickings, etc. For that reason, I am starting the 6 week challenge today. I am not sure if I will really keep it up for 6 weeks or not. Last time I lost crazy weight for the first few weeks, then leveled off. Anyway, it is TO today and tomorrow, then 10 days replacing a protein and a starch with a high protein slim fast, then 2 regular OP days, then start back with TO again. I have been feeling pretty yucky the last month or so, and I know dang well it is due to diet. So, wish me luck!

Evette- You are setting such a great example to all of us. Thanks for being so perky and wonderful.

Rebeca- So good to so see you back! Very cool about the trip home.

Cassi- What a sexy picture!

Lea Ann- Hey, lady, good to see you!

Pearl- Thanks for your inspiration. I really enjoy your posts.

Here is a big hug coming out to all of you, so good to see my friends!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 03:45 PM   #50  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Carol R - My theory is if it's not convenient to get to, you won't want to go to the COD. Check out the locater link at http://www.laweightloss.com/ to see if there is a center near you; if not (and I'm guessing there won't be one close to you), there may be a way to join online........someone else will have to chime in and explain how that works.

Cassi - Too funny -
Quote:
I had a conjugal visit with Taco Bell and lots of beer
Call me hokey, but I always watched the Osmonds on TV and thought they provided some good entertainment. Sounds like you had a good time at Saturday's party. Yes, we're all set for Take off. I was going to do chicken, but now that I see the post about egg whites, I may try that to see how I do? Maybe I'll do one day with eggs and day 2 with chicken....yeah...that's what I'll do.

Katie - good to see you....I like that 6 week challenge, and since that's about the amount of time I have left on my contract...I think I'll join you...But, I'll be one day behind since I'm doing TO with Cassi and a few others starting tomorrow (Tuesday). Good luck and you KNOW you can do this.
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 05:30 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 225/214/160

Height: 5'6"

Default heh Cassi ...good job on the jeans

It must feel great to be in a regular size..FOr when you go out,.I will give you some of my will power dust..although it seems like you are losing nicely... I fill up on fresh vegies. And think about how I will look several lbs thinner..also, I try to refocus my attention on the social aspect instead of the food. Anyway I like me more without drinking...wow that is a big statement....I drink lots of water when we do go out. And stick with decaf coffee..

Last nite at dinner a friend gave me some lemon mineral type water..0 calories..in a wine glass.....It felt special...really...Had not even had a wine glass in my hand for a month...Here is some dust!!!
Bajachick3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 06:36 PM   #52  
Scottish Lass

S/C/G: 265/247/140

Height: 5'5'"

Cassi: I always thought you were a blonde. You are beautiful and look so happy in the new pics. Congrats on the 18's. I can't wait to get there.
reddeborah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 07:02 PM   #53  
"Print"cess Jenni

S/C/G: 247/226/149

Height: 5'6"

Cassi - Once again I Am SOOO jealous of the sizes you gals can fit into!! The last time I wore an 18 I weighed 179 pounds!!! My body is sooooo pear shaped!

Well, not much to report. Been POP today so that's good.

I'm hoping to have a dinner date tomorrow night, just waiting for confirmation It's refreshing to hang out with a man who isn't so bitter and mean spirited. AND it doesn't hurt that he thinnks I'm beautiful as is. I guess that's the good thing about having male friends. They can edify you and you can hang out without them expecting .... well.... relations.....

Oh, I exercised this morning (go me!) but my bum knee is acting up again so I gotta go light on the lunges and such.

Be good girls, and to everyone doing TO tomorrow: Be strong!!

Mighty hugs,
FlowerJenni1022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 08:00 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 182/162.5/140

Height: 5'4"

Good evening chickies,

I had a really long post written out before leaving work, but it disappeared. Oh well, Hopefully everyone is POP today. I was. It's 8 pm now and I am done eating anything for the rest of the night. That is one thing that I am incorporating on my own and that's to stop eating by 7:30pm or 8 at the latest.

I also decided to cancel my mid-week visits to the COD. I called today to cancel my mid-week and because they have me labeled as needing "motivation". She wanted to know why. I plainly told her that I am tired of the inconsistency and I would rather come in the morning which is when I weigh myself at home. So on Saturdays since I don't work weekends, I can get in around 9:30 -10:00 and get it over with. I think that it will help my attitude a little better towards them as well. There was nothing she could offer me at that time. LOL!!

Anyone trying any new exercises? I wish you all well on the TO this week. I think that I am going to do it on Thursday and Friday as soon as I can locate some Knudsen's Morning Blend.

Congratulations to all you who loss. Keep up the good work.

Have a great evening everyone.
2bfit06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 08:01 PM   #55  
FBD/8-18-08

Joni - speaking of pictures, I didn't get to look at your album, so where did it go?!?
Prazteam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 08:24 PM   #56  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Pearl - not quite sure if you've got the right person -- "look at my album?" I don't have any album that I'm aware of...you'll have to elaborate for my tired brain.
Old 10-02-2006, 08:26 PM   #57  
on LAWL

Cassi--I finally got to see them! You look terrific!!

Hope everyone has a great night. I haven't done well since getting home from school and shopping--UGH. Another day. Gotta get out of the kitchen.
Old 10-02-2006, 08:27 PM   #58  
on LAWL

Joni--maybe it's a sign you should post one..
Old 10-02-2006, 08:27 PM   #59  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Evette - I've got an idea. Do you think if I change my ticker to look like yours my numbers will go down as consistently as yours do? Just a thought? LOL!
Old 10-02-2006, 08:43 PM   #60  
on LAWL

Okay--my new photo--which I realize is too small to see anyone, is me, my aunt, and my girls at this past weekend's Race for the Cure. My mom is a survivor now going on 3-4 years (bad daughter--I block bad stuff) so it was important for me to include my girls in the whole experience of the "race".