Old 10-05-2006, 10:22 AM   #181  
Nancy is on the go again

S/C/G: 190/ticker/140

Height: 5'3'

How do you all do this?? Keeping track of ALL the posts, several threads, and reply to people by personal notes for each? I only got like 3-4 of you straight, it's easier when there is a picture and your name under the login name, or in the signature part. Wow, I get dizzy trying to get you chicks apart. Anyway, good going to all you TO! Very jealous, didn't know if I should have done the same, after being on the program for bout a month. Boo's Mom said that I was worrying too much, and should just follow the program as is. So I didn't asked. Besides, did a search of the K-Juice web site, and there is no local distruibutor that that juice... Oh well, hope we all have a POP day!! I had a snack attack last night....
LittleBlueCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 10:29 AM   #182  

Good Morning Everyone---
You guyz just notice everything dont you???
Let's get one thing straight BRAZILIANS HAVE NO NOTION OF TIME because all we ever do is to sick in a hammock watching a beautiful sunset by the ocean and drink BRAHMAS (brazilian beer) hehehehe...and that is exactly what i am going to be doing in 60 days!

Joni- Do hubbys ever notice when they have a keeper???? My never does! But thanks anyways!
Rebeca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 10:32 AM   #183  

NANCY- I have found the Kjuice at my local BI-LO! You will probably find one too, its suppose to be on the health food section and it costs $3.00 here! HOpe this helps... also dont stress about the weight loss, this should be a fun journey not a stressful one!
Rebeca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 10:37 AM   #184  
Nancy is on the go again

S/C/G: 190/ticker/140

Height: 5'3'

Rebeca - I live in Central area of Indiana, and we don't have a BI-LO. The weight loss thing gets stressful when the scale ain't moving, and/or when snack attack hits... Your pictures were very pretty!! Hot chicky on the bike
LittleBlueCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 11:00 AM   #185  
Shannon

Height: 5'3"

Hi all!

Cassi - good luck with WI after TO.

Joni - love the picture and the smile, after watching BL - I figure I don't work out hard enough either - but mind you I don't want to have to puke after a workout.

Katie - awesome NSV at card night - that is will power - sounds like you are back in full swing

Rebeca - 60 days in Brazil sounds nice - enjoy your time back with family

I've had a migraine most of the week so I didn't eat enough on Mon or Wed as I just didn't have the appetite. I am back on track now - the good news is I didn't binge on bad foods just didn't eat enough which we all know is just as bad.

I can't weigh in until Saturday so I have 2 days to get the water up and the retention out!

Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend. Looking forward to a long weekend. I am cooking on Sunday for a few people. I really do love cooking - hoping the BF has his dish pan hands ready to help with the dishes - that is the part I don't like.

Have a good POP Thursday!
Shannon13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 11:09 AM   #186  
Maintainer

S/C/G: 222/127/120

Height: 5'4"

Hello all!! I can't catch up with all the posts, so much has been going on!

Congratulations to everyone on their weight loss and for completing TO.

I'm still here, surviving TOM.

Just wanted you all to know that I've been thinking about all of you and that i've been here.....LURKING.

Take care everyone!
winkie03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 11:31 AM   #187  
Jamie

S/C/G: 169.5/147.8/140

Height: 5'7

I'm trying catch up with all the posts.I've have not had much time for the computer this week.

I did the TO on Tuesday and Wed. I started FF on Mon. Had about 4 oz of the drink. Then I went in for WI. They told me to stop the FF and do the TO with the Lites and fo back to the NO Lites plan. Only take to lites for the TO. But I'm on the purple without the lites. I've asked about doing that before they told that it would mess up my weightloss. it was not the same person. Does anyone else to this? On monday my WI was 156.4 and Wed WI was 152.8 today I'm back on plan without Lites. I HOPE THIS WORKS. I hope you can understand that I'm saying.
momofbg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 11:37 AM   #188  
1dayatatime(on LAWL)

S/C/G: 262/182/160

katie: forgive me if this is a dumb question......how much is a serving of your chicken soup? and what do you count it as? thanks
angelica1674 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 11:41 AM   #189  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Joni – OK… sorry to offend… you ARE a cutie! As for the Jetstart, it’s kinda like the Starbucks Doubleshot, but I think LAWL adds some soy or something. I forget. Anyhoo… I bought 8 of them and drank them for a week for breakfast, and had a SlimFast for lunch and didn’t lose anything that week at all. COD told me to eat real food the next week and I lost. Just me. They’re ok, but I think if you want a coffee shot, you could maybe get the Starbucks new low fat one and count as a dairy? I’m not sure, though, since I haven’t done more than glance at the label.

MickeySue – Deb is right – four days does not a stall make! Even though I WI MWF, I usually only see a loss two of those days, and sometimes only one. Be patient. You didn’t gain it all at once and you won’t lose it all at once.

Rebeca – The pics of you and your borrowed children are beautiful!

Kimphin – What detox tea did you drink? I tried one kind, but I couldn’t even drink it because it smelled so bad. I threw the whole box out. I have been liking the Celestial Seasonings Blueberry Tea, though. With a pkt of Splenda, it’s like dessert.

Pearl – Call me stupid, but I never got “Prazteam” either. I was thinking “Praz” as part of a name or something – with a short a like apple, and then maybe team for you and your sugar honey pie (or whatever you are calling him today). When you say “Prazteam” with a long a (like pray), it makes much more sense! Duh! And did you say “selfish”? You? You give so much to us on the board, and I know you give so much of yourself everywhere else that selfish is a word that would NEVER be used to describe you!

Katie – Glad you made it through the viewing ok. What a strange accident. Stuff like that makes me never want to leave my family for a second. On a happier note, I hope gold is going well for you, and that you are adjusting to the soy. The bars are a nice sweet treat! I told my COD that before LAWL I was eating all natural foods, no chemicals, now I am spending a year eating two of their bars a day, and will spend another year in maintenance with one a day. I told them they were like my pusher getting me addicted to these bars, and then they were going to take them away and leave me hanging.! And WTG on staying OP at card night! I need some of that willpower…

Christi – Congrats on being firm with DH. He’ll benefit from the healthier food, and you’ll benefit from less stress! With regard to the Lites, you can get an all food plan, like Lea Ann said. What plan are you on? I’m surprised they didn’t move you up a plan since you’re not doing lites. I would guess if you’re not doing lites you would be on red? Hope the babies are less cranky today.

Lori – Like the new pic. Cool about the magnet.

Carol – WTG on the WI. You’ve been making steady progress. Now we need to see that new pic!

Reddeb – WTG on the WL! I know this forum really has helped me a bunch! I like the individual counseling at the COD, and I like WI 3x/week. But you’re right – you could feel all alone if it wasn’t for this place. These girls are awesome! Glad we could help you have a successful TO this time.

Meagain – I know how you feel. I’m sure the good ways will catch up with your body. One thing that I’ve done is alternate when I have my starch. I will treat myself to a 2oz bagel once or twice a week with a wedge of laughing cow cheese, and a fruit for breakfast. Then I have P, V, V for dinner. Load up on broccoli and other filling veggies and you won’t miss the starch. Also, try planning a week out at once. When you know what you’re having ahead of time you can pack your breakfast and lunch the night before. Sorry you’re having a bad time.

Jenni – Glad you’re feeling better.

Jen – WTG on the TO loss!

KMG – Welcome back!

Momo – I’ve heard someone else do lites just during TO. Hey, if it worked, just take it, right? I think maybe they didn’t want you to do unlimited, and in your case you are physically able to do the bars? WTG with the WL, though.

Ulanda, Angela, Miss Ryan, Nancy, Nance, Shannon, Evette – Good morning!
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 11:53 AM   #190  
Kim - IP 9/10

Hi all! Pretty quiet day today, not a WI day, so no new news. I'm happy to be done with TO!

Pearl - I know that it is sad when some people 'graduate' and stop posting, but I know that I will be here for a while, and I love reading your words of inspiration!

Jenni - Yikes on the *** pain! DH gets that every now and then too. Hope the problem is eliminated soon, so to speak... ALso, glad you cleard up that being off the Coke thing (acola). Had me a little worried!

SAHM - great losses on TO! It doesn't seem right that they would not increase your plan for not using the lites, unless they had you down for non-lites all along. Talk to a different counselor and make sure, because you may be getting too few calories if it is wrong.

Jenn - I saw the Biggest Loser last night - and yes, she was a crazy woman! Actually my DH just called me at work and asked what I was yelling at the TV for last night (he was in bed already) - I was screaming at HER to get a grip! The ladies on the red team need to get a grip, I think. It's too early in the copmpetition to get nasty. Kai looks like a big troublemaker too.

Cassi - Moving desks counts as exercise!

Hi to everyone else - have a good day!
Kimphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 11:54 AM   #191  
LAWL/gold since oct. 2005

Height: 5'8

Pittie momma and KMG- I see you are in Aurora, what center do you guys go to? I am in Naperville, I go to the one on 59- or at least I was going, I have been AWOL for a while. It would be so awesome to know someone else out here that is doing this.

The club I have been waiting all summer for opened this week. Today is the first day I have been able to get in and get a good workout. I did 30 min cardio and some upper body work. My arms are shaking right now as i try to type. I hope this will be the boost i need to start losing again. I have not been that POP lately, but now that the club is open I have no excuse.
ljackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 11:58 AM   #192  
Kim - IP 9/10

Cassi - we must have been posting at the same time. The De-Tox tea is Yogi Tea (?) I will check when I get home. I actually did not have it hot, I put the bag in a glass with ice, microwaved for 1minute, added more ice and drank it cold. It was pretty good - I didn't put splenda in it 'cuz it was pretty sweet already. It could all be hooey, who knows?
Kimphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 12:20 PM   #193  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Kimphin - I think that may be what I got. Maybe I'll try it again cold. It had a really strong weird odor that I couldn't get past. Did it do anything for you?
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 12:28 PM   #194  
LAWL/gold since oct. 2005

Height: 5'8

Do you think lime water works the same as lemon water? I am having it right now because I am out of lemons.

OMG- I am so out of shape! I am so exhausted from my workout- I just scarfed down my Luna bar- and I am dying for something to give me a boost. Hopefully water will make me feel better.
ljackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 12:30 PM   #195  

S/C/G: 182/162.5/140

Hey chickies,

How is everyone today. I really do love the support, encouragement and laughs that take place on this thread. Together we can get this job done.

I missed the first half of BL, so I happen to see Nelson getting picked by the blue team because the red team had a tie. I think the ladies have gotten themselves in a little hot water too early in the game, but we'll see.

Today is a rather quiet day in the office and I kind of like it. I have some paperwork piled up that I will take care of after lunch.

Ok, so I am thinking about trying the Luna bars again, Can anyone tell me what their favorite one is that they use in place of the LA bars. I didn't like the ones I tried before and decided that it just wasn't worth it.

Rebeca, are the beaches nude? Or are those just the bathing suits of choice? I have always wanted to visit Rio as a little girl, it looks so beautiful. What is the language mostly spoken...Spanish??

Have a wonderful day ladies!
2bfit06 is offline   Reply With Quote