Old 09-01-2006, 12:03 PM   #1  

Question Special K Challenge

I was just curious about any input you all may have about the Special K Challenge. Anyone here ever tried it? Had success? Where you hungry during the day? Other input?

I am on my 3rd day now. I already feel less "bloated." I do feel somewhat hungry during the day, BUT I truly believe that you HAVE to let yourself feel a LITTLE BIT hungry to truly lose weight, espcially when you're down to those last few pounds. I remember Dr.Oz saying that on Oprah not long ago. I only have about 7 pounds to lose (I'm 5' 4'' and 137, and want to get to 130), so I'm hoping this will help. I have always done weight watchers, but I get to a certain point in my weight where the WW plan stops working. Oh well...we'll see how the Special K goes! So far, I love it!! I'm a BIG cereal person! My favorite part is eating a HEALTHY, yet delicious "normal" meal at night.

Any input would be great!!

Thanks!

Shannon
streudelshan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 12:07 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

anyone I know who has yried it has put the weight back on as soon as they were done the 2 weeks.
canadian mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 12:50 PM   #3  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

We actually quite recently had a thread about this "diet." You can read it here:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92477
jillybean720 is offline   Reply With Quote