Journal

• You guys that have been on the plan a while...do you still journal? Just curious if after the habit has been developed if you still keep a journal.
  • I've been on for a year and 5 months, and I HAVE to journal. It keeps me on track.
  • I've been at this for four months and I still journal. I actually plan my week in my journal so it's already written down. The, during the week, I just follow the plan, or add or move things around if something changes.
  • I've been on the plan for 3 months and still journal. I find it helpful and I, like Cassi plan my week in my journal. It really helps me stay POP.
  • Hey there. I've been on the plan for 8 months and I journal EVERY Day. If I didn't I'm sure I could probably get by, but right now its my safety net.
  • Hi Redhead,
    I started the program on July 7th - about the same as you. It looks like we started at about the same weight too.....my goal is a little smaller, since I'm 2inches shorter. I have to journal or things just kind of slip away.....I've got too much on my plate so to speak (ha-ha!) to remember everything.

Juliann
    PS....I'm a redhead too!!
  • On my 9th week and I journal everyday. I never did this good journaling (for so long) on WW. Every weight loss article you read that have had good successes involves a journal.